Worldwide Shrimp Disease Diagnostics Industry to 2025 - Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Shrimp Disease Diagnostics Market (2020-2025) by Disease, Kit, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Shrimp Disease Diagnostics Market is estimated to be USD 146.8 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 220.74 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Factors such as increasing consumption of shrimp across the globe with the popularity of shrimp farming have led to a high requirement for quality shrimps. This has led to manufacturers focusing on using diagnostic tools for shrimp disease detection, thus enabling the growth of this market. Further, rising collaborations with universities, Government-led organizations, and R&D centers shall propel the growth of this market.
- Growing Demand for Shrimp Consumption
- The Popularity of Shrimp Farming in APAC Nations
- Awareness about Concern over the Biotic and Abiotic Condition for Shrimp Farming
- Economic Losses Due to the Viral Outbreak of Shrimp Diseases
- Use of Probiotics in Aquaculture
- Technological Advancements in Aquaculture Disease Diagnosis and Detection
- Contract Farming Initiatives and Technological Innovations in Aquaculture
- Development of DNA-Based Diagnostic Tool such as PCR
- Collaborative Market Space with Favorable Government Regulations
- Non-Availability of Curative Measures
- Strengthening Online Presence Through E-Procurement Channels
- Development of 'Multi-Viral' Detection Kits
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Shrimp Disease Diagnostics Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc.
- Auro Biotechnologies
- FUJIKURA KASEI CO., LTD
- GeneReach Biotechnology Corp
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Lab - Ind Resource Sdn Bhd.
- REAGEN LLC
- Speedy Assay Sdn Bhd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h0n9lq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900