U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market 2020-2027: Bioanalytical Testing Service Segment Anticipated to Witness Fastest Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Service (Bioanalytical Testing, Method Development & Validation), by End-use, and Segment Forecasts, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing market size is expected to reach USD 5.55 billion by 2027. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Market Growth & Trends
The market is mainly driven by an increasing number of clinical trial registrations, innovations in the medical industry, and the entry of new players in the market. Moreover, increasing R&D investment, growing demand for biopharmaceutical products, and rising focus on regulation, safety, and quality are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of the market. Pharmaceutical analytical testing involves outsourcing of various types of evaluation such as
- Analytical Method Development Services.
- Analytical Method Validation Services.
- Bioanalytical Services/Bioanalytical Testing Services (Bioanalytical CRO).
- Pharmaceutical Biomarker Testing Services / Biomarker Services.
- Preclinical Toxicology Testing Services (in vitro).
- Pharmaceutical Contract Bioavailability Testing Services.
The increasing development of the pharmaceutical analytical testing services market has fascinated many new players in the industry, leading to growing competition for well established, standalone service providers. The rapid increase in the manufacturing of medications to meet the rising demand for efficient healthcare in the U.S. is projected to be one of the major factors driving the demand for pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing services. For example, the increasing prevalence of preventable illness and the suboptimal use of healthcare resources have led to rising demand for efficient healthcare in the U.S.
The bioanalytical testing service segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Additionally, ancillary services such as storage, registration and testing, process and cleaning validations, and facility validation are widely being outsourced, which, in turn, is expected to help boost the market growth. Therefore, the outsourcing of analytical testing services provides quality results and is also a cost-effective solution.
Market Report Highlights
- By service, the bioanalytical testing segment held the second-largest share in 2019 due to an increasing preference for outsourcing analytical testing.
- By end-use, pharmaceutical companies accounted for the largest share of 47.6% in 2019 owing to innovative approaches to moderate the complexity of tests.
- Growing demand for biopharmaceuticals, analytical drugs, and biosimilars is anticipated to be one of the key factors enhancing the market growth.
- An increasing number of clinical trial registrations and the entry of new participants in the market over the past decade are the key factors likely to propel the biopharmaceutical company's end-use segment over the forecast period.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Sgs Sa
- Eurofins Scientific
- Pace Analytical Services Llc
- Intertek Group Plc
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC.
- Wuxi Apptec, Inc.
- Boston Analytical
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Information Procurement
1.4 Information or Data Analysis
1.5 Market Formulation & Validation
1.6 Model Details
1.7 List of Secondary Sources
1.8 List of Primary Sources
1.9 List of Abbreviations
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
Chapter 3 U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market: Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1 Segment Outlook
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Market Driver Analysis
184.108.40.206 Increasing innovation in testing services
220.127.116.11 Regulation safety and quality
3.2.2 Market Restraint Analysis
18.104.22.168 Data insecurity
22.214.171.124 Third-party performance
3.3 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.4 U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing: Market Analysis Tools
3.4.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.2 PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4 U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market: Service Segment Analysis
4.1 U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing: Market Share Analysis, 2019 & 2027
4.2 Bioanalytical Testing
4.3 Method Development & Validation
4.4 Stability Testing
4.5 Other Testing Services
Chapter 5 U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market: End-use Segment Analysis
5.1 U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing: Market Share Analysis, 2019 & 2027
5.2 Pharmaceutical Companies
5.2.1 Pharmaceutical Companies U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
5.3 Biopharmaceutical Companies
5.3.1 Biopharmaceutical Companies U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
5.4 Contract Research Organizations
5.4.1 Contract Research Organisations U.S. Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
Chapter 6 Competitive Analysis
6.1 Competitive Insights
6.2 Major Deals & Strategic Alliances Analysis
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bz1fzh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900