Worldwide Container Washing System Industry to 2027 - Growing Concerns Toward Hygiene and Safety of Laborers Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Container Washing System Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product (Burn-In Socket, Test Socket); Application (CMOS Image Sensor, High Voltage, RF, CPU and GPU, Memory, Others)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the market was valued at US$ 720.45 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.88% during the forecast period to reach US$ 845.44 million by 2027.
Owing to the growing concerns over waste management and carbon emissions, various initiatives are been adopted by the governments, corporates, and international associations for sustainable development. Several industries across the world are adopting reusable and recycle material in their supply chains. Industries such as food & beverages, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, retail, and waste management are adopting reusable and recyclable materials for performing various business operations, among one of these is the use of reusable and recyclable containers for various procurement and buck packaging operations.
Reusable containers are proven to be cost-efficient for long-term usage. Further, by integrating reusable materials is also enabling organizations are able to meet their sustainability goals and governments across the world are providing impetus for sustainability by offering benefits in the form of tax incentives and subsidies to promote the practice of recycling and reusing. Thus, with rising concerns for waste management and growing need for sustainable development, the container washing system market experiencing significant growth.
Geographically, North America held the largest share of the container washing system market in 2019, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe and. Further, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The browser isolation software market is segmented into technology, application, and geography. Based on technology, the market is further bifurcated into automatic container washing system and semi-automatic container washing system. The automatic container washing system segment represented a larger share of the overall market during the forecast period. Based on application, the market is further segmented into food & beverages, chemical, healthcare/pharmaceutical, oil & gas, and others. In 2019, the food & beverages segment accounted for a substantial share in the global container washing system market.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Browser Isolation Software Market
The outbreak of the COVID-19 has severely disrupted the supply chain and manufacturing of industrial equipment. The manufacturing industry is likely to pick up pace sooner as governments across the globe lifted the various containment measure steadily in order to revive the economy. The production of the industrial equipment are is anticipated to gain pace from 2021 which is further foreseen to positively influence the industrial equipment manufacturing including container washing system.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global container washing system market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global container washing system market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Rising Adoption of Reusable Containers
- Emergence of Container Rent Services
- High Cost of Container Washing System
- Growing Concerns Toward Hygiene and Safety of Laborers
- Emergence of Mobile Container Washing Systems
- Dyetech Equipment Group Inc.
- Feistmantl Cleaning Systems GmbH
- Glatt GmbH
- HOBART GmbH
- Karcher Cleaning System Pvt. Ltd.
- PRI PRI Systems
- Rotajet Systems Ltd.
- SF Engineering
- SRS Engineering Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b385x2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900