Global Rare Earth Magnet Market (2020 to 2025) - Analysis by Type, Composition, Application, Region and Country - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: Analysis by Type (Sintered, Bonded), Composition (NdFeB, SmCo), Application, by Region, by Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Rare Earth Magnet Market valued at $13298.44 Million in the year 2019 has been witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality.
The continuous rise in demand of permanent magnet in Asia Pacific region is driving the demand of industrial products from last few years. The recent technology promises substantial reduction in maintenance costs, which is why it is received by a significantly large number of buyers hailing from diverse industrial backgrounds.
Owing to low production cost in Asian countries backed with rising industrialization, manufacturers are investing in economies such as India and China which is propelling the market growth. Positive outlook towards automobile and electronic sector coupled with rapid industrialization across developed and emerging economies will drive the Rare Earth Magnet market size. Additionally, expectation of rise in consumer demand and investment by public and private sector in small and medium scale industries will drive the market of global Rare Earth Magnet in future.
The global rare earth elements market is driven by rising sale of the electronics devices such as smart phones, laptops, televisions, computers etc. due to rising consumer spending and increasing internet penetration around the globe. Further increasing sale of the electric as well as hybrid vehicles around the globe due to growing consumer's awareness and rising government initiatives and schemes has propelled the growth of the rare earth elements market.
The market is also expected to register huge growth in demand post COVID-19 pandemic situation attributable to the demand for the rare earth elements as several leading manufacturers started production of electronics devices, electric vehicles and medical devices like ventilators. Neodymium magnets have replaced alnico and ferrite magnets in many of the myriad applications in modern technology where strong permanent magnets are required.
- Lynas Corporation
- Hitachi Metal
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd
- Yantai Shougang Magnetic Materials Inc.
- Rochester Magnetics
- Bunting Magnetics
- Eclipse Magnetic
- Sheensen Magnet Industry Co. Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Rare Earth Magnet Market by Type (Sintered Rare Earth Magnet, Bonded Rare Earth Magnet).
- The report analyses the Rare Earth Magnet Market by Composition (NdFeB, SmCo).
- The report analyses the Rare Earth Magnet Market by Application (Automobile, Electronics, Medical, Defense, Others).
- The Rare Earth Magnet Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA) and By Country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Australia).
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, type, Composition, application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report presents the analysis of Rare Earth Magnet market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Rare Earth Magnet Market: Product Overview
4. Rare Earth Magnet Market: Sizing and Forecast
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2019
4.2 Market Size, By Value, Year 2020-2025
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on Global Rare Earth Magnet Market
4.4 Global Economic & Industrial Outlook
5. Rare Earth Magnet Market Segmentation, By Type (Value)
5.1 Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: Segment Analysis
5.2 Competitive Scenario of Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: By Type (2019 & 2025)
5.3 By Sintered Rare Earth Magnet- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.4 By Bonded Rare Earth Magnet- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6. Rare Earth Magnet Market Segmentation, By Composition(Value)
6.1 Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: Segment Analysis
6.2 Competitive Scenario of Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: By Composition (2019 & 2025)
6.3 By NdFeB- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.4 By SmCo- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7. Rare Earth Magnet Market Segmentation, By Application(Value)
8. Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: Regional Analysis
8.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Rare Earth Magnet Market: By Region (2019 & 2025)
9. Americas Rare Earth Magnet Market: An Analysis
10. Europe Rare Earth Magnet Market: An Analysis
11. Asia Pacific Rare Earth Magnet Market: An Analysis
12. Global Rare Earth Magnet Market Dynamics
12.1 Global Rare Earth Magnet Market Drivers
12.2 Global Rare Earth Magnet Market Restraints
12.3 Global Rare Earth Magnet Market Trends
13. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/73x01h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900