Insights on the Healthcare Actuator Global Market to 2027 - by Actuation, Type and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Actuator Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Actuation (Electrical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic) and Type (Linear and Rotary) and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the market is expected to reach US$ 1,578.60 million by 2027 from US$ 981.10 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global healthcare actuator market, and the factors governing the market growth.
Based on actuation, the healthcare actuator market is segmented into electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic. The electrical segment held the largest share of the market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Electric actuators offer advantages such as highest precision-control positioning and easily networked and programmed. Also, these can be scalable for any purpose. Moreover, many market players operating in this industry are offering electrical actuators for healthcare applications. For instance, MECVEL SRL offers electric actuators from rehab machines to motorized chairs to control seats, backrests, and footrests linear motions.
The global healthcare actuator market growth is mainly attributed to increasing number of healthcare facilities and rising geriatric population. However, the high cost of medical devices may hinder the market growth.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the healthcare actuator market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global healthcare actuator market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Number of Healthcare Facilities
- Rising Geriatric Population
- High Cost Associated with Medical Devices
- Rising Medical Tourism in Developing Countries
- Rising Trend of Public Private Partnership in Healthcare Industry
- MISUMI Corporation
- SMC Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Altra Industrial Motion
- TiMOTION Technology Co. Ltd.
- Venture MFG Co.
- Movetec Solutions ApS
- Tolomatic, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qzmxfv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900