Outlook on the Digital PCR Global Market to 2027 - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital PCR Market by Treatment Type, Product Type, Application, and End User: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global digital polymerase chain reaction market generated $398 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $1,052 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Digital polymerase chain reaction (dPCR) is a new approach for detection and quantification of nucleic acids that provides a sensitive and reproducible way to measure the amount of DNA or RNA present in a sample. dPCR exhibits high potential in the research (basic research and applied research), clinical diagnostics, forensics, and others similar arenas. dPCR systems are useful for copy number variation, rare sequence detection, mutation detection, miRNA analysis, gene expression analysis, and next-generation sequencing sample quantification.
The global digital polymerase chain reaction market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, owing to rise in prevalence of infectious diseases and increase in awareness & acceptance of personalized medicines. In addition, advancements in the technique is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. However, high cost of dPCR devices and reimbursement issues are the factors anticipated to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Conversely, increase in funding for R&D activities is expected to offer remunerative opportunities for market players.
The global digital polymerase chain reaction market is segmented into technology, type, application, end user, and region. By technology, the market is categorized into droplet digital PCR (ddPCR) and BEAMing digital PCR.
Depending on type, it is fragmented into digital PCR systems, consumables & reagents, and software & services. On the basis of application, it is segregated into research, clinical diagnostics, and forensic & others. As per end user, it is differentiated into pharmaceuticals & biotechnology industries, clinical diagnostic laboratories, and universities & other organizations. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report highlights the market dynamics to understand the global digital polymerase chain reaction market and capitalize on the prevailing opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations assist stakeholders to design business strategies accordingly.
- Porter's five forces analysis examines the competitive market structure and provides a deeper understanding of the influencing factors for entry and expansion.
- Pin-point analysis of geographical segments offers identification of most profitable segments to capitalize on.
- Rise in Prevalence of Infectious Diseases and Cancer
- Increase in Awareness and Acceptance of Personalized Medicines
- Technological Advancements
- High Cost of Dpcr Devices
- Reimbursement Issues
- Increase in Funding for R&D Activities
- 4basebio AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Combinati, Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- JN Medsys
- Merck KGaA
- Qiagen N.V.
- Stilla Technologies
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Promega Corporation
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Avance Biosciences Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w5gqgh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900