Global Shiitake Mushroom Market Outlook to 2027 - Impact Analysis of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Shiitake Mushroom - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the Global Shiitake Mushroom Market accounted for $425.2 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $804.68 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing popularity of functional foods, increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, and rising disposable income of consumers. However, the low shelf life of the product is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Shiitake is a type of mushroom which is indigenous to Japan. It is rich in nutrients and reportedly has immunity enhancing properties as well as anti-viral properties. Shiitake mushrooms are used to extract proteins and vitamins, which could be marketed in condensed form.
By application, the dietary supplements segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as they provide optimal nutrition and reduce the risk of disease occurrence. Based on geography, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the rising demand for processed mushroom foods as consumers are exploring new taste characteristics and nutrition.
- Modern Mushroom Farms
- Oyster Island Mushrooms LLC
- Rain Forest Mushrooms
- The Mushroom Company
- Agro Dutch Industries Ltd.
- Bonduelle SA
- Highveld Mushrooms
- Meadow Mushrooms Ltd.
- White Mountain Mushrooms LLC
- Banken Champignons
- Brewer's Mushrooms
- Rocky Bottom Mushrooms LLC
- Mycopolitan Mushroom Company
- Monterey Mushrooms Inc.
- Hirano Mushroom LLC
- Mitoku Company Ltd.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and Recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Impact of COVID-19
4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3 Threat of Substitutes
4.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.5 Competitive Rivalry
5 Global Shiitake Mushroom Market, By Category
5.2 Conventional Type
5.3 Organic/Cultivated Type
5.4 Wild Type
6 Global Shiitake Mushroom Market, By Type
7 Global Shiitake Mushroom Market, By Distribution Channel
7.3.1 Convenience Stores
7.3.2 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
7.3.3 Retail Stores
8 Global Shiitake Mushroom Market, By Application
8.2 Food and Beverage
8.4 Dietary Supplements
8.5 Personal Care & Cosmetics
9 Global Shiitake Mushroom Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3.6 Rest of Europe
9.4.5 New Zealand
9.4.6 South Korea
9.4.7 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.5 South America
9.5.4 Rest of South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
9.6.1 Saudi Arabia
9.6.4 South Africa
9.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launches
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6vh18r
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900