Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market (2020 to 2030) - Opportunities and Strategies with COVID-19 Implications and Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global anti-viral drug therapy market.
The global anti-viral drug therapy market reached a value of nearly $46,456.4 million in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $46,456.4 million in 2019 to $ 61,571.9 million in 2020 at a rate of 32.5%. The growth is mainly due to the increase in number of COVID-19 cases. The market is then expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 and reach $74,385.9 million in 2023. The market is expected to reach $ 87,230.5 million in 2025, and $ 130,125.3 million in 2030.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
North America was the largest region in the global anti-viral drug therapy market, accounting for 50.6% of the total in 2019. It was followed by the Asia Pacific and Western Europe, and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the anti-viral drug therapy market will be the Asia Pacific and Africa, where growth will be at CAGRs of 14.7% and 13.8% respectively. These will be followed by the Middle East and North America, where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 13.7% and 12.3% respectively.
Amidst the unprecedented outbreak of coronavirus, governments across the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. This has decreased short-term potential growth opportunities for the anti-viral drug therapy industry. Lockdown halted manufacturing activities several countries owing to social distancing measures. However, an increasing number of COVID-19 cases across the world is positively affecting the anti-viral drugs market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation By Drug Class
6.1.3. Segmentation By Application
7. Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation By Drug Class
7.3. Market Segmentation By Application
8. Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market Trends And Strategies
8.1. Combination Drug Therapy For Viral Diseases
8.2. Strategic Collaborations And Agreements
8.3. Global Research Initiatives And Funding
8.4. 3D Bioprinting Technology
8.5. Increasing Number Of Pipeline Studies And Drug Development
9. Impact Of COVID-19 On Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market
9.2. Drug Therapies
9.3. Antiviral Remdesivir Market Growth
10. Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market Size And Growth
10.1. Market Size
10.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2019, Value ($ Million)
10.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015 - 2019
10.2.2. Restraints On The Market 2015 - 2019
10.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 - 2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Million)
10.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 2019 - 2023
10.3.2. Restraints On The Market 2019 - 2023
11. Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market, Regional And Country Analysis
11.1. Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
11.2. Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market, By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
12. Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market Segmentation
12.1. Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market, Segmentation By Drug Class
12.2. Global Anti-Viral Drug Therapy Market, Segmentation By Application
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie Inc.
- Alkem Laboratories
- Ascedis Health
- Astellas Pharma
- Atea Pharmaceuticals
- Aurobindo Pharma
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biolab Farmaceutica
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- ChemRar Group
- China Meheco
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co.
- Cipla Inc
- CSPC Pharmaceutical
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Divis Laboratories
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
- Emergent BioSolutions
- EMS Pharma
- Fosun Pharma
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bi943u
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900