Enteral Feeding Devices Market to Grow in Direct Proportion to Rising Incidence of Gastric Cancer: Future Market Insights
According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global enteral feeding devices market is forecasted to witness substantial growth in terms of value between 2020 and 2030. The market will witness growth in forthcoming years due to rising prevalence of chronic infections and diseases especially in Europe and developing countries
According to the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, over 1 Mn cases of gastric cancer cases are diagnosed every year. The negative effects of the disease include indigestion, nausea, and abdominal pain, which harden the task of consuming food properly.
As enteral feeding devices aid in administrating food, either orally or directly through the small intestine, the demand for these devices is increasing in proportion with the number of cases. In addition to gastric cancer, the increasing incidence of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), perianal infections, diverticulitis, and hemorrhoids is also positively impacting the demand for enteral feeding devices.
Along similar lines, the burgeoning number of geriatric population is also augmenting the demand for enteral feeding devices. The high prevalence of chronic disorders in the aging population makes it arduous to consume food, thus necessitating the adoption of enteral feeding devices.
“While hospitals remain a lucrative end-use segment, manufacturers are focusing catering to the growing demand in homecare settings by maintaining the optimal prices” opines FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12403
Enteral Feeding Devices Market – Key Takeaways
- The global enteral feeding devices market will expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.6% through 2030 and will surge past valuation of US$ 6 Bn.
- Among applications, oncology is expected to drive the majority of demand for the devices as consumption of food naturally becomes onerous due to chemotherapy sessions.
- Feeding pumps are expected to remain the most sought-out product types, gaining traction among more than 6 out of the 10 healthcare providers worldwide.
- Nasoenteric tubes are gaining prominence among healthcare institutions, owing to their efficiency in administering nutrients to patients suffering from neurological disorders, dementia, and lateral sclerosis.
- Although hospitals remain the leading end-users, the home care settings segment is forecasted to account for a significant share in the market value.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market – Key Trends
- COVID-19 is expected to catalyze the growth of the market as a result of the infection which comprises the patient’s ability to intake solid food, thus asserting medical professionals to administer enteral feeding.
- With the weight of the enteral feeding devices being a major limitation, manufacturers are now focusing on developing lightweight products to transmute the restrain into opportunity.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-12403
Enteral Feeding Devices Market – Regional Analysis
- North America and Europe are expected to cumulatively account for nearly 70% of overall market value, with the former holding 40% of the share.
- The dominance of these regions is attributed to favorable medical policies and the strong presence of market players.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to register tremendous growth on the back of rising healthcare expenditure, the presence of a large patient pool, and a burgeoning number of preterm births.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market – Competitive Landscape
Major market players operating in the market include ICU Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, Fresenius Kabi, Abbott Laboratories, Cook Medical, Cardinal Health, Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, and Dynarex Corporation among others. Market players are focusing on developing innovative products with low weight to increase portability.
On these lines, Infinity Feeding Pumps launched the Zevex EnteraLite Infinity Feeding Pump, which weighs less than one pound.
Request a Discount for this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-12403
Enteral Feeding Devices Market – Taxonomy
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
Enterostomy Feeding Tubes
- Standard Tubes
- Standard Gastrostomy Tubes
- Standard Jejunostomy Tubes
- Standard Gastrojejunostromy Tubes
- Low Profile Tubes
- Low-profile Gastrostomy Tubes
- Low-profile Jejunostomy Tubes
- Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes
- Nasogastric Feeding Tubes
- Nasojejunal Feeding Tubes
- Nasoduodenal Feeding Tubes
Oroenteric Feeding Tubes:
- Administration Sets
- Enteral Syringes
- Neurological Disorders
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Homecare Settings
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-special-price/rep-gb-12403
Get Valuable Insights into the Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global enteral feeding devices market , presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the enteral feeding devices market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Neurointerventional Devices Market: FMI’s compelling study on the neurointerventional devices market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Infusion Pumps Market: The infusion pumps market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Patient Lateral Transfer Market The lentil protein market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/enteral-feeding-devices-market