Anticoagulants Market Size To See Record Break Revenue $43.42 billion By 2025
Pune, Maharashtra, India, February 12 2021 (Wiredrelease) Allied Analytics –:Anticoagulants are medicinal substances that reduce the coagulation of blood and prolong the clotting time. Anticoagulant drugs achieve their effects by suppressing the synthesis or function of various clotting factors that exist in the blood. The global anticoagulants market is anticipated to show significant market growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in prevalence of ischemic heart disease and venous thromboembolism (VTE) and awareness of novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs). In addition, increasing number of geriatric population and growing incidence of obese population is expected to further increase the demand for anticoagulants throughout the forecast period. On the other side, very high cost of NOACs is expected to negatively affect the growth of the anticoagulants market.
The Anticoagulants Market was valued at $24.26 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach $43.42 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2018 to 2025.
Download Detailed COVID-19 Impact Sample Report at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1673?reqfor=covid
1) Due to the global pandemic all over the world, the medical devices manufacturers are majorly focusing on essential medical devices production including ventilators and diagnostics.
2) However, due to the precautionary measures taken by governments in various regions, the supply chain has been hampered. Which may result in shortage of devices in certain locations.
3) Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), on the other hand, shared a COVID-19 guidance with medical device manufacturers to notify the agency about changes that could affect availability of their products.
On the basis of drug class, the anticoagulants market is segmented as NOACs, heparin & LMWH, vitamin K antagonist, and others. At present, the NOACs segment is a major revenue-generating segment and is anticipated to show dominance during the forecast period, owing to growing awareness of NOACs and rising use of NOACs over the warfarin. However, higher price of NOACs hinders the market growth. As per the route of administration, the anticoagulants market is segmented as oral anticoagulant and injectable anticoagulant. At present, the oral anticoagulant segment is a major revenue-generating segment and is anticipated to show dominance during the forecast period, owing to growing adoption of NOACs and rising availability of lower cost warfarin.
To Get the Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1673
The application market is categorized as atrial fibrillation & heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), and others. Presently, the atrial fibrillation & heart attack segment is a major revenue contributor and is anticipated to show dominance throughout the forecast period, owing to large target population and increase in use of anticoagulants to treat these conditions. However, the DVT segment is expected to show the fastest market growth, attributed to the increase in prevalence of DVT and technological advancement in diagnosis of DVT.
North America accounted approximately one-half of the global market share in 2017 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This was attributed to the higher demand for novel therapeutics, strong presence of key players, early diagnosis, developed healthcare infrastructure, presence of trained medical professionals, and larger target population. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the highest growth rate during the forecast period, majorly owing to improving healthcare infrastructure with developing economies, rising diagnosis rate, enhancing health awareness, and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease and VTE.
To know more about the report, visit the website at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/anticoagulant-drugs-market
The Major Key Players Are:
• Aspen Holdings
• Bayer AG
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
• Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
• GlaxoSmithKline plc.
• Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
• Pfizer, Inc.
• Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Sanofi S.A.
Key Findings of the Anticoagulants Market:
• As per the drug class, the NOACs segment is expected to show the fastest market growth and grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2025.
• On the basis of the route of administration, the oral anticoagulant segment held more than half of the global market share in 2017 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
• By application, the deep vein thrombosis (DVT) segment is expected to exhibit the fastest growth at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2018 to 2025.
• Region-wise, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business -consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This content has been published by Allied Analytics company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com.