Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Treatment Market Size in 2021, Top Key Players, Latest Trends, Regional Insights, and Global Industry Dynamics By 2030 | Pfizer Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc.
Rising investments in the biopharmaceutical industry in response the coronavirus pandemic, has generated new opportunities for the methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus treatment market. Extensive resources being invested into R&D in public and private sectors will aid the MRSA treatment market to sustain growth through the pandemic.
The global methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) treatment market has managed to reach a valuation of 3.57 Bn in 2019. Similar to the coronavirus, MRSA is highly contagious and has a higher morbidity and mortality rate. Consequently, the investments in coronavirus treatment infrastructure will also aid MRSA treatments. On the other hand, the prioritization of resources to the COVID-19 crisis potentially creates shortages in MRSA treatments till the outbreak is brought under control.
“Researchers are focused on the development and introduction of new antibacterial drugs for MRSA-related diseases. Pharmaceutical companies, have gained approval for trial applications for existing drug formulations to combat MRSA- based post-surgery infections. These trends will sustain market growth through and after the duration of the pandemic,” says the FMI analyst.
Key players in the Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) treatment market include but are not limited to Pfizer Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., The Medicines Co., Allergan, and Theravance Biopharma.
Top manufacturers in the market are investing in clinical trials and research & development activities for novel drug molecule formulas and tech, in addition to the introduction of generic medicine for MRSA treatment. For example, researchers have been able to use a novel optical microscopic technique integrating blue laser light on MRSA cell structures. Similarly, researchers have also found promising results from the use of a new drug called Teixobactin.
Request a report sample to gain in-depth market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10406
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Treatments Market – Top Takeaways
- Lipopeptide drug class contributes substantially to revenue share owing to effective distribution infrastructure
- Streptogramins and fluoroquinolones will witness a superior growth rate owing to the rising MRSA incidences in developing economies
- Parenteral administration accounts for major revenue share as a first line therapy in the market
- While hospital pharmacies are the primary distribution channels for MRSA drugs, online channels are gaining ground, driven by discounts and product offers
- North America will remain the dominant regional market owing to the presence of major market players. However, higher awareness about antibiotic resistant bacteria will drive growth in Asia Pacific
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Treatments Market – Critical Driving Factors
- Long-term stays of patients in medical facilities is a key factor boosting MRSA incidences, and the requirement for associated treatments
- Innovations in screening technologies and processes for resistant bacterial strains are fuelling the MRSA treatment market
- Growth in MRSA infections in hospitals from the high number of COVID-19 patients will contribute to demand.
- Tech innovations in terms of machine learning and artificial intelligence in the healthcare sector helps overall market growth
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10406
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Treatments Market – Major Constraints
- Potential for inaccurate results in diagnostics, for MRSA cases is a key obstacle to market growth.
- Lack of systematic checkups of MRSA, particularly in developing economies is set to hamper market growth.
Projected Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 virus is highly contagious, and the outbreak has resulted in an unprecedented number of patients, many of whom require hospitalization. Consequently, the pandemic has substantially increased the risk of secondary, hospital -based infections, including MRSA. Also, COVID-19 patients are more vulnerable to MRSA infections.
Since patients with MRSA are more at risk of fatality, the demand for new antibiotics for MRSA treatment is expected to rise greatly in the short term. Overall demand is likely to decline gradually to pre-pandemic levels once COVID-19 is brought under control.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Immunoadsorption Columns Market FMI’s analysis gives an insight into key market trends, strategies, regional players and various segments on the basis of form, type, application and region.
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market Find insights into global market scenario and segmentation on the basis of ingredients, application, source and region.
Emesis Bags Market FMI’s report highlights parent market trends and strategies in the market with segments and dynamics through the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com