Medical Simulation Market Size To Reach USD 3.19 Billion, Globally, By 2027
Pune, Maharashtra, India, February 15 2021 (Wiredrelease) Allied Analytics –:Medical simulation is a training method in which healthcare professionals practice tasks and processes in real life circumstances using virtual reality or simulation models. It is considered as the modern-day methodology for training healthcare professionals using advanced educational technology. Medical simulation is also often called as healthcare simulation, simulation in healthcare, and patient simulation.
The global medical simulation market size was valued at $1,421.1 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $3,190.2 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.6% from 2020 to 2027. By product & service, the model-based simulation segment held more than half of the global medical simulation market share in 2019.
Download Detailed COVID-19 Impact Sample Report at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2598?reqfor=covid
1) Due to the global pandemic all over the world, the medical devices manufacturers are majorly focusing on essential medical devices production including ventilators and diagnostics.
2) However, due to the precautionary measures taken by governments in various regions, the supply chain has been hampered. Which may result in shortage of devices in certain locations.
3) Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), on the other hand, shared a COVID-19 guidance with medical device manufacturers to notify the agency about changes that could affect availability of their products.
Increase in use of simulation in healthcare, surge in emphasis on patient safety & outcomes, limited access to live patients during training, and medical technology revolution drive the medical simulation market trend. However, the high cost of installation and other related expenditures are expected to impede the medical simulation market growth. Further, the performance of clinicians, especially improving patient safety outcomes, has improved in the recent years with the use of simulation techniques. These factors are expected to boost the growth of the market in the near future.
To Get the Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2598
By product & service, the patient simulators segment generated the maximum revenue in 2019, accounting for more than one-fourth share of the global medical simulation market. Surgical simulation segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increase in the number of cardiac, arthroscopic, and gynecological procedures.
By fidelity, the low-fidelity simulators segment dominated the market in 2019 with $671.29 million. High-fidelity segment is expected to witness highest CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period.
Based on end user, the hospitals segment dominated the market in 2019 with $761.41. Academic institutions segment is expected to witness highest CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period.
North America accounted for the largest share in the global medical simulation market. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth rate for throughout the forecast period.
To know more about the report, visit the website at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/medical-simulation-market
The Major Key Players Are:
• Laerdal Medical AS
• CAE, Inc.
• 3D Systems, Inc.
• Simulab Corporation
• Simulaids, Inc.
• Limbs and Things, Ltd.
• Kyoto Kagaku Co. Ltd.
• Mentice AB
• Surgical Science Sweden AB
• Gaumard Scientific Company, Inc.
The Other Major Key Players:
• Medical Simulation Technologies sp.
• Remedy Simulation Group
• MEDICAL-X Medaphor
• Canadian Aviation Electronics, Ltd.
Key Findings of the Medical Simulation Market:
• By product & services, the model-based simulation segment accounted for a $727.47in the global medical simulation market in 2019.
• By fidelity, the low-fidelity segment account for the largest share and the high fidelity segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR of 15.3% throughout the forecast period.
• By end user, academic institutions accounted for the largest share and expected to dominate the medical simulation market with a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period.
• North America accounted for the largest share in the global medical simulation market. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth rate for throughout the forecast period.
ASEAN Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
India Disposable Gloves Market: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
South Korea ECG Market: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business -consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This content has been published by Allied Analytics company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com.