Transcriptomics Market Value to grasp $7.9 billion by 2023, at CAGR of 13.8% | AMR
Pune, Maharashtra, India, February 15 2021 (Wiredrelease) Allied Analytics –:The global transcriptomics market was valued at $3.2 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach $7.9 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 13.8% from 2017 to 2023. Real-time PCR segment held more than two-fifths share of the total market in 2016.
Increase in technological advancements and rise in research grants by various institutes is expected to drive the market growth. In addition, the potential of RNAs to act as candidates for diagnostic biomarkers and predictors of drug response are anticipated to further drive the demand for transcriptomics globally. However, standardization concerns over RNA sequencing and lack of skilled professionals restrict the market growth.
Download Detailed COVID-19 Impact Sample Report at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2595?reqfor=covid
1) Due to the global pandemic all over the world, the medical devices manufacturers are majorly focusing on essential medical devices production including ventilators and diagnostics.
2) However, due to the precautionary measures taken by governments in various regions, the supply chain has been hampered. Which may result in shortage of devices in certain locations.
3) Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), on the other hand, shared a COVID-19 guidance with medical device manufacturers to notify the agency about changes that could affect availability of their products.
Instruments were valued at $874 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach at $2,135 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. In addition, services segment is the fastest growing segment in the transcriptomics market, registering a CAGR of 16.0% during the forecast period.
To Get the Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2595
Government institutes & academic centers segment is projected to maintain its lead in the overall transcriptomics market throughout the forecast period. This is primarily attributed to the increased research projects to test the ability of RNA as candidates of disease biomarkers. Furthermore, CROs is anticipated to exhibit the highest growth, with a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period.
North America accounted for the share of more than 45% of the overall market in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the increased funding for research institutes and increased incidence of chronic disorders such as cancer. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region throughout the analysis period, at a CAGR of 15.7%.
The major Key players Are:
• QIAGEN (Exiqon)
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Agilent Technologies
• GE Healthcare Dharmacon Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Fluidigm Corporation
• Promega Corporation.
To know more about the report, visit the website at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/transcriptomics-market
Key Findings of the Transcriptomics Market:
• Drug discovery application led the overall transcriptomics market, and accounted for nearly three-fifths of the total market in 2016.
• Sequencing technology is projected to grow at highest CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period.
• CROs are the fastest growing end user market for transcriptomics and are expected to witness CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period.
• qPCR technology segment occupied nearly half of the global transcriptomics market in 2016.
• Japan is the major shareholder, accounting for more than one-third of the Asia-Pacific transcriptomics market in 2016.
Companion Diagnostic Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
Dermatological Drugs Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
North America Medical Tourism Market: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business -consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This content has been published by Allied Analytics company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com.