Medical Cannula Market Players Prioritize Launch of Innovative Products: Report
According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the medical cannula market is forecasted to expand at a healthy CAGR of 7% in 2020. Cannula is a flexible tube with a retractable and sharp inner core which is inserted into a vein or an artery or in other body cavities of a patient in order to remove or delivery of fluids for treatment or medical investigational procedures like infusing medication or obtaining blood samples
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), over 234 Mn surgeries are conducted every year globally and the number continues to increase annually. This is expected to play a crucial role in the growth of the global medical cannula market for the years to come.
Medical cannula finds adoption in applications associated with surgeries such as the delivery of therapeutic & diagnostic agents, anesthetic procedures, suction, and irrigation. Along similar lines, inclination among patients towards minimally invasive surgeries is further fuelling the demand for medical cannula.
Furthermore, the patient-pool suffering from cardiovascular disorders and other chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension is proliferating, thereby necessitating medical cannula in treatment. This will continue to drive the global medical cannula market on a remunerative path through the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1057
“Market players across the globe are tapping on the demand among diabetes patients. Moreover, the outbreak of Covid-19 is catalyzing the growth of the market and the uptrend is expected to prevail through the first two quarters of 2021”, says FMI analyst.
Medical Cannula Market – Key Takeaways
- Advent of technologies has enabled effective clinical usage of medical cannulae, thereby boosting the growth of the market
- Among types of products intravenous(IV) is expected to remain the most sought-out product, accounting for around 3/4th of global market value.
- Vascular access treatment is projected to hold nearly 30% of the revenue share through the forecast period.
- Based on sizes, the 18G segment is anticipated to account for nearly 50% of market share, while 20G segment follow closely.
Medical Cannula Market – Key Trends
- Shifting preference towards minimally-invasive medical procedures is opening new avenues for market growth.
- Outbreak of Covid-19 has increased the demand for medical cannula among healthcare institutions and is acting as a catalyst.
Medical Cannula Market – Regional Analysis
- North America is forecasted to spearhead the regional landscape owing to the presence of a strong healthcare sector coupled with a high approval rate of drugs and novel products.
- Europe will remain the second-largest regional market backed by high spending on healthcare.
- Emerging economies such as Asia Pacific and Latin America are projected to metamorphose into prominent regions through the forecast period on the back of the expanding healthcare services in these regions.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1057
Medical Cannula Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Medtronic plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG., Smith & Nephew, Getinge AB, Ypsomed Holding AG, Terumo Corporation, and Harsoria Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Market players are focusing on expanding their product portfolio by launching new products to gain a competitive edge. On these lines,
- In May 2020, Medtronic plc MDT announced a novel kind of cannula to address balloon kyphoplasty surgeries all over the US.
- In June 2020, LivaNova PLC’s cannula named B-Flow ECMO cannula procured CE Mark approval to conduct ECMO procedures having received approval in 2019 for cardiovascular surgeries.
Request Special Price for this Report to our Sales Executive@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-special-price/rep-gb-1057
Medical Cannula Market – Taxonomy
- Intravenous (IV) cannula
- Vascular access
- Ambulatory surgical center
- Others(cardiac centers, cancer treatment centers)
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Get Valuable Insights into the Medical Cannula Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global medical cannula market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the medical cannula market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices Landscape
High Flow Nasal Cannula Market: FMI’s compelling study on the high flow nasal cannula Market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Generic Injectable Market: The generic injectable market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Market: The global negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) Market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/medical-cannula-market