Pharmaceutical Lipids Market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 5% and surpass USD 7 Bn by 2030
According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the pharmaceutical lipids market is forecasted to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.2% between 2020 and 2030. One of the key reasons for this growth is increased cases of various health issues including cancer, neurological diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and other chronic diseases in all worldwide locations
According to the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), around 90% of drugs that are pipe and 40% of marketed drugs have poor solubility in water. On this premise, the preference for lipid-based formulations has been increasing in nutraceuticals, diagnostics, vaccines, and pharmaceuticals. This is expected to act as a major growth attribute to the market.
Furthermore, lipid-based formulations protect active compounds from biological transformation or degradation, thereby increasing the overall efficiency and shelf-life of drugs. Moreover, lipid-based particulate DDS change the biodistribution and consequently reduce the level of toxicity in numerous drugs. This improves the safety coefficient, thus fueling the market growth.
“Owing to the growing demand for lipid nanocarriers due to better biocompatibility, market players are shifting from polymeric nanoparticles to the former. This is expected to bestow lucrative revenue opportunities in the forthcoming years.”
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10983
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Key Takeaways
- The global pharmaceutical lipids market is projected to surpass a global valuation of US$ 7 Bn by the end of 2030.
- Triglycerides are forecasted to account for the majority of market share on the back of ease of manufacturing and high efficacy of the drugs.
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems (LBDDS) segment is projected to hold the lion’s share in the market value, accounting for nearly 3/4th of global market value, owing to high consumer preference and early penetration.
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Key Trends
- Increasing inclination towards biosimilars and generic drugs derived from lipid-based formulations is expected to bestow lucrative revenue opportunities.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 is likely to catalyze the growth of the market owing to proliferating demand for pharmaceutical lipids among healthcare personnel and researchers globally
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Regional Analysis
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a prominent share in the global market value owing to the abundance of raw materials and a healthy export rate of API to other regions.
- East Asia held nearly 27% of its market share in 2020 and will remain a lucrative region through the forecast period.
- North America is forecasted to account for a remarkable share in market value backed by the presence of a thriving pharmaceutical sector.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-10983
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players operating in the market include Merck KGaA, Avanti, Polar Lipids Inc., BASF SE, Corden Pharma International, NOF Corporation, Cayman Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, and Stepan Company. The outbreak of Covid-19 is bestowing lucrative revenue opportunities to market players owing to the high demand for drugs across the world. Leveraging the demand, manufacturers are racing to develop Covid-19 vaccine. On these lines:
- In May 2020, Moderna Inc. announced an extension of a deal with CordenPharma for securing huge volumes of lipids used for producing its experimental Covid-19 vaccine.
- Moderna also stated that on success with the vaccine, it plans to supply a million doses per month in 2020 and 10 million doses in a month in 2021.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market – Taxonomy
- Fatty Acids
- Synthetic, Semi-synthetic and Natural
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems (LBDDS)
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SEDDS)
- Self-Microemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SMEDDS)
- Liposomes, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Nanostructured Lipid Carriers
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10983
Get Valuable Insights into the Pharmaceutical Lipids Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global pharmaceutical lipids market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the pharmaceutical lipids market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Patient Lateral Transfer Market: FMI’s compelling study on the patient lateral transfer market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Oligonucleotide API Market: The oligonucleotide API market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Injectable Benzodiazepine Market: The global injectable benzodiazepine market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/pharmaceutical-lipids-market