Gait Trainer Market Share in 2021, Global Industry Size, Growth, SWOT Analysis, Competitor Landscape, Regional Outlook 2027 | Rifton Equipment, Ottobock Inc.., Ekso Bionics | FMI Report
The global market for gait trainers is being progressively influenced by the growing competition and the expansion of the walking aids industry. The rising number of spinal injuries as well as strokes that impacts the ability of a patient to walk has been incessantly supporting the global gait trainer market to grow and has been expected to remain the same in the forthcoming years. In Europe and North America, manufacturers are strengthening their position as they are the key focus regions with the maximum potential for the players to take leverage from. For instance, key players such as Rifton Equipment, Ottobock Inc.., Ekso Bionics, Hocoma AG, and AlterG are expanding their commercial presence in international market.
The players in the market are increasingly focusing on raising their market penetration through exploration of the untapped markets. In order to increase its market penetration, the company is focusing on enhancement of its products by introducing new technologies and upgrading its existing products and also simultaneously focusing on strategic alliances for sale and promotion of its products globally. Manufacturers are basically focusing on upscaling the production of automated gait trainer.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2213
The proliferating acquisition activities and contractual agreements between manufacturers and local service providers are the factors promoting the growth of the global gait trainer market. Manufacturers of gait trainer devices and exoskeletons are focusing on government contracts and agreements with other medical device companies, in order to manufacture cost-effective products, especially for rehabilitation.
According to the report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global gait trainer market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.9% from 2018 to 2028. In 2017, the market was worth US$ 271.5 Mn and is projected to rise to a valuation of US$ 456.3 Mn by the end of 2028.
Technological Advancements to Pave Way for Market Progression
In the last couple of years, various types of gait trainers to support ambulation practices have been developed, the treadmill and over ground systems are the ones gaining popularity. Advanced gait trainer systems are predominantly designed to minimize stress-strain shielding with adjustability in height, and increase the range of motion with high efficiency. As indicated by the expert analyst, New FDA-cleared EksoGT exoskeleton comes with a controller, inbuilt software coupled with smart assist pre-gait and freegait quick fit technology. Ekso pulse comes with a cloud-based technology, analytics, wireless transmission and cloud storage.
Preview Gait Trainer Market Segmentation by End User – Hospitals, Rehabilitation Center, and Homecare Setting and by Product type – Gait Trainer Walker, Adult, Pediatric, Treadmill System, and Exoskeleton: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2213
Competitive Pricing to Obstruct Growth Tract
The price elasticity of the gait trainer market has grown extensively owing to the significant role played by the government and managed care groups. HME dealers purchase gait trainer products based primarily on the price, so that they can be assured of being reimbursed. Thereby, manufacturers must fiercely compete on price in order to win large dealer contracts and purchases. The rising Asian imports of gait trainer are bound to send the prices to a certain low. With increasing number of participants, the prices will continue to decline.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
2. Market Introduction
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
Ask for TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-2213
3. Gait Trainer Market Analysis
4. Market Background
5. North America Gait Trainer Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2028
7. Canada Gait Trainer Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2028
8. U.K. Gait Trainer Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2028
9. Germany Gait Trainer Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2028
More from FMI‘s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices:
- Spinal Cord Stimulators Market Segmentation End User – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Units, Clinics; Application – Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Ischemic Limb Pain, Others; Product Type – Rechargeable, Non-Rechargeable: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/spinal-cord-stimulator-market
- Spinal Fusion Market Segmentation by Product Type – Interbody Cages, Pedicle Screws and Rods, Spinal Fusion Plates; Procedure Type – Posterolateral Fusion, Interbody Fusion (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF), Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF), Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF), Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF), Others); End User – Hospitals, Speciality Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-spinal-fusion-market
- Bone Growth Stimulators Market Segmentation By Product – Invasive Bone Growth Stimulators, Non-Invasive Bone Growth Stimulators and Ultrasound Bone Growth Stimulators; By End User – Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Orthopedic Clinics, and Home Care; By Application – Trauma Injury and Fractures, Spinal Fusion, and Osteogenesis; Others – Market Size, Growth, Forecast, Sales, Pricing Forecast, Share, Export Value, Export Volume, Trade: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/bone-growth-stimulators-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com