Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market (COVID 19 Impact Analysis) Data Highlighting Major Vendors, Promising Regions, Anticipated Growth Forecast To 2027
Data Bridge Market Research Adds “Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028” new report to its research database. The report spread No of pages : 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it. This comprehensive Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market industry research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the organizations operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market CAGR,Volume, industry share And size, demand and trend growth, key segments, and key drivers and restrains.
New Players in the market are facing tough competition from established international Players as they struggle with technological innovations, reliability and quality issues. The report will answer questions about the current market developments and the scope of competition, opportunity cost and more.
The Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market is expected to reach USD 2.42 billion by 2025, from USD 1.51 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.08% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-bariatric-surgery-devices-market
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global bariatric surgery devices market are Ethicon (Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Medtronic plc., Intuitive Surgical Inc., Apollo Endosurgery, Reshape Lifesciences, Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Aspire Bariatrics, Spatz Fgia, Cousin Biotech, Allergan Inc., Cousin Biotech, Pare Surgical, Inc., Covidien Plc, Johnson and Johnson, GI Dynamics Inc., TransEnterix Inc., USGI Medical Inc., Semiled Ltd., Cousin Biotech and Mediflex Surgical Procedure among others.
The global bariatric surgery devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bariatric surgery devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, By Type (Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices, Stapling Devices, Energy/Vessel Sealing Devices, Suturing Devices, Accessories, Non-Invasive Surgical Devices), By Procedure (Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Revision Bariatric Surgery, Non-Invasive Bariatric Surgery, Adjustable Gastric Banding, Mini-Gastric Bypass, Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Definition: Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market
Bariatric surgery is primarily used for the weight-loss processes which mainly include the treatment of comorbid disorder that is associated with morbid obesity which needs bariatric surgery devices. It includes the modification in the gastrointestinal tract by which either the nutrients that are absorbed in the intestinal tract are controlled or the quantity of food that the stomach can intake is controlled.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing incidence rate of obesity in adults due to changing lifestyle habits
- Excessive intake of calories
- Increasing preference for minimally invasive procedures
- Government support and increasing awareness about unhealthy food
- Product recalls
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-bariatric-surgery-devices-market
Market Segmentation: Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market
- The global bariatric surgery devices market is segmented based on product type, end user, application, distribution channel and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into minimally invasive surgical devices, and non-invasive surgical devices. The minimally invasive surgical devices are further sub segmented into stapling devices, energy/vessel sealing devices, suturing devices, accessories
- On the basis of procedure, the market is classified into sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, revision bariatric surgery, non-invasive bariatric surgery, adjustable gastric banding, mini-gastric bypass and biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2014, Ethicon, LLC., US (Johnson & Johnson’s division) has launched three new endocutter and energy products intended for bariatric procedures such as sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass. The company also launched the Echelon Flex GST system and a new 45 cm Enseal G2 Articulating Tissue Sealer it is first purely ultrasonic device with a 7-millimeter (mm) vessel-sealing indication.
- In June 2015, Medtronic plc. has launched new bariatric surgery device with the name GastriSail(TM) gastric positioning system to help promote more consistent sleeve creation. This will make the most common weight loss procedure in U.S. more consistent and efficient.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bariatric surgery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire