Mobile Gamma Cameras Market Insights Report, Worldwide Trends, COVID-19 Outbreak And Opportunities Research To 2028 | FMI Report with Expert Review
Advancements in healthcare technology – particularly in the surgery category – have led to an increasing adoption of gamma cameras. Further, the numerous developments in radio nucleotides are anticipated to favour the adoption of solid state cameras and mobile gamma cameras. SPECT is currently the biggest application of gamma cameras given the low cost, large suite of radioisotopes, and expanded use cases. Having said this, PET is anticipated to witness fastest growth in terms of adoption, owing to the greater special resolution and sensitivity, brought about by the use of positron emitting radioisotope that provides more energy, contrast, and special resolution. These findings are presented in a new research study on the global mobile gamma cameras market by Future Market Insights (FMI).
According to FMI analysis, the high costs of PET as compared to SPECT are expected to be negated in the wake of development of high sensitivity and selective tracers. FMI predicts a growth rate of 4.8% for the mobile gamma cameras market during the 10 year period from 2018 to 2028. Revenue from the sales of mobile gamma cameras is estimated to reach US$ 75.2 Mn by 2028 end, up from US$ 47.2 Mn in 2018.
Shift Towards Dual Head Gamma Cameras and Premium Priced Hi-tech Products Trending the Mobile Gamma Cameras Market
Technology continues to remain a major enabler of revenue growth in the global mobile gamma cameras market. Being a high value-low volume market, technology plays a vital role in the mobile gamma cameras market, where the technologically advanced products are priced at a premium. The development of solid state sensors is slowly replacing the photomultiplier tube and this represents the biggest technological development in the mobile gamma cameras market followed by miniaturisation.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7368
A notable trend being observed in the mobile gamma cameras market is the adoption shift towards dual head gamma cameras. Single head mobile gamma cameras have certain inherent disadvantages such as slow speed and lower density count leading to inability to perform different types of tests. This has resulted in an elevated demand for multiple head cameras. Dual head cameras increase total counts per stop, resulting in relatively lesser scan time and better image quality leading to enhanced accuracy in diagnosis.
Further, the latest mobile gamma cameras come with newer and better functionalities. Owing to advances in electronic components and software, modern mobile gamma cameras include advanced reconstruction algorithms and periodic updates that help boost scan speeds and image correction parameters. Advanced gamma camera software also facilitates more personalised patient scans by tracking patient activity and performing appropriate scans.
Preview Analysis Global Mobile Gamma Cameras Market Segmentation By Product Type ( Single Head Gamma Cameras, Double Head Gamma Cameras, Triple Head Gamma Cameras, Hand Held Gamma Camera); By Indication Type (Cardiac Imaging, Breast Imaging, Hepatobiliary Imaging, GI Imaging, Renal Imaging, Brain Imaging, Others); By End User (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Cancer Research Institutes, Specialized Clinics): https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/mobile-gamma-cameras-market
Key Takeaways from the Research Study on Mobile Gamma Cameras
- The report by Future Market Insights studies the growth trajectory of the global market for mobile gamma cameras and also presents detailed forecasts for the various segments of the market. Key insights from the report are highlighted below:
- Ambulatory surgical centres will remain fastest growing end users of mobile gamma cameras, owing to a greater demand in point of care testing
- North America represents the largest regional market for mobile gamma cameras while Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market
- Single head mobile gamma cameras continue to remain dominant in terms of revenue owing to the small form factor and low cost; however, dual head mobile gamma cameras will witness rapid growth in demand on account of their high scanning speeds and better resolution
- New product development and strong after sales service agreements with end users will remain key differentiating strategies of mobile gamma camera manufacturers
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-7368
More from FMI‘s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices:
- Genital Herpes Treatment Market Segmentation By Drug Type – Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir; By Distribution Channel Type – Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Drug Stores; By Route of Administration Type – Oral, Topical, Injectable; By Indication Type – HSV-1,HSV-2: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/genital-herpes-treatment-market
- Flow Cytometry Market Segmentation by Product Type – Instruments, Reagents & Consumables, Software, Accessories, Services; Application – Research, Clinical, Industrial; Technology – Cell-based, Bead-based; End User – Commercial Organizations, Academic Institutes: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/flow-cytometry-market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation By Product Type – Monitors (Low Acuity Monitors, Mid Acuity Monitors, High Acuity Monitors), Temperature Measurement Devices (Liquid-Filled Thermometers, Digital Thermometers, Infrared Thermometers), Blood Pressure Measurement Devices (Sphygmomanometers, Automated Blood Pressure Monitors), Standalone Pulse Oximeters; By End Use – Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Home Care Settings; By Mount Type – Standalone, Portable: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/vital-signs-monitoring-devices-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com