Outlook on the Robot End-Effector Global Market to 2026 - Featuring ABB, Zimmer Group and Schunk Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robot End-Effector Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The robot end-effector market is projected to attain a CAGR of approximately 15% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026).
- ABB Group
- DESTACO Europe GmbH
- Zimmer Group
- Schunk GmbH
- J. Schmalz GmbH
- Robotiq Inc
- KUKA Robotics Corporation
- Weiss Robotics GmbH & Co. KG
- Piab AB
- Bastian Solutions, Inc.
Key Market Trends
Grippers to have Significant Market Share
- Food Industry is among the largest end-user industry segment to embrace grippers. Keeping food industry automation needs in strategic target to develop the solutions, Piab introduced piSOFTGRIP, a novel vacuum-based soft gripping tool in June 2019 which handles unpackaged, fresh, and delicate food items without crushing them.
- In March 2019, Schunk released its EGL-C long-stroke gripper through which it is aiming to achieve comprehensive human-robot collaboration. The gripper is designed to achieve high gripping forces while complying with global safety standards.
- 3D printed grippers are gaining popularity, especially in the packaging industry. For instance, Carecos Kosmetic GmbH faced an issue with its packaging process and solved it with 3D plastic grippers. The company initially used aluminum gripper that cost more than USD 11,500 per part and needed six weeks to execute a changeover. But with 3D printed plastic grippers, it was able to economically produce small batches.
- The safety of the robots and the surrounding environment is slowly coming into the forefront for the industries. Keeping such emerging trends in the product development strategies, University at Buffalo has developed a two-fingered dynamic gripper that could contribute to better grasping as well as improve safety for robots that work around people. The design of the robotic hand enables it to absorb energy from impacts during collisions.
- According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), growth in installed base of operational robots is forecasted to increase the market for grippers.
Asia Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- Rapid growth in modernization & industrialization across the region and most of the production industries shifting towards automation of their process methods to reduce the workforce drive the market's growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Additionally, there is increasing deployment of collaborative robots in the electronics, automotive, and other sectors to increase productivity.
- Industry 4.0, the newest industrial revolution, has boosted the development of new technologies, like collaborative robots; AI-enabled robots have enabled industries to use robots to increase efficiency, eliminate errors, and streamline many processes. Increased workplace safety and enhanced production capabilities have further encouraged industries to invest in robotic systems.
- The presence of countries with high investments and initiatives in the technological automation area has aided in adopting robots in the region. Japan can be regarded as one of the leaders in the employment of robotics and automation in the production processes with the highly developed robotic sector and automation technologies.
- According to the latest IFR report published in 2019, Japan stands second globally, with 55.2 thousand annual installation industrial robots after China, with 154 thousand yearly installations. The country is also the largest manufacturer of industrial robots catering to 52% of the global demand.
- The Chinese Government launched the "Made in China 2025" policy. This has arisen as a notable focus across the country's entire manufacturing community to remain the largest manufacturing sector.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Automation of Industrial Operations
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Difficulty in Integration with Existing Processes and Operations
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.3 Suction Cups
5.1.4 Other Types
5.2 End User Industry
5.2.2 Food & Beverage
5.2.5 Other End User Industries
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles*
6.1.1 ABB Group
6.1.2 DESTACO Europe GmbH
6.1.3 Zimmer Group
6.1.4 Schunk GmbH
6.1.5 J. Schmalz GmbH
6.1.6 Robotiq Inc
6.1.7 KUKA Robotics Corporation
6.1.8 Weiss Robotics GmbH & Co. KG
6.1.9 Piab AB
6.1.10 Bastian Solutions, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 FUTURE OF THE MARKET
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ujl9q6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900