Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market 2021-2026 Study & Future Prospects Including key players | Abbott (US), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Boston Scientific Corporation
Databridgemarketresearch.com added a new study on Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market Research Review 2021 that has been just made available providing an extensive knowledge and perceptions of the industry. In order to build a through future prospect for the Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market, the current and historical data has been gathered, classified and analyzed. Major industry experts and analysts examining the industry were interviewed to obtain the data validating through secondary research findings.
Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market Report contains key drivers and Restraints of the market with their information and market competition situation among the vendors and company profile. Product picture, specification, classification, category are also mentioned. Comprehensively evaluates absolute scrutiny of the competitive landscape, covering value chain and key players.
Interventional Neurology Devices Market is expected to reach USD 4.21 billion by 2026, from USD 2.19 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors: Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the interventional neurology devices market are Abbott (US), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Stryker (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Penumbra, Inc. (US), MicroPort Scientific Corporation (China), Merit Medical Systems (US), W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Cook (US), UreSil, LLC (US), Medikit co., ltd. (Japan), Bayer AG (Germany), Acandis GmbH (Germany), Biosensors International Group, Ltd. (Singapore), Integra LifeSciences (US), and others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market
Global interventional neurology devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of interventional neurology devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market
Neurology is that medical branch which deals with the whole brain and nervous (sensory system). Interventional neurology devices specializes in non-surgical activities that utilizes non-invasive and picture guided procedures for the treatment of most dangerous diseases of neck, cerebrum, and spine commonly known as neurosurgery. It usually deals with the treatment of central nervous and peripheral system along with various diseases.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @
According to World Health Organization, there were over hundreds of million people are affecting from the neurological disorders, more than 50 million have epilepsy and over 47 million have dementia. Half of these can be cured with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rising frequency for hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke will drive the growth of market.
- Growth due to obesity and aged population.
- Lack of talented neurologists will hamper the growth of the market.
- Stringent administrative approaches will act as a market restraint.
Download Free TOC @
Segmentation: Global Interventional Neurology Devices Market
- By Product Type
- Aneurysm coiling and embolization devices
- Embolic coils
- Flow diversion devices
- Liquid embolic devices
- Angioplasty devices
- Carotid artery stents
- Embolic protection systems
- Micro support devices
- Neurothrombectomy devices
- CLOT retrieval devices
- Suction and aspiration devices
- Aneurysm coiling and embolization devices
- By Procedures
- By End-User
- Neurology clinics
- Ambulatory care centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Medtronic plc received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance of the Riptide(TM) Aspiration System, an innovative treatment of the Acute Ischemic Stroke (AIS), which will attract the patients.
- In 25th July 2017, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies expanded their business by introducing CERENOVUS, its new neurovascular business which will help in growth of the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global interventional neurology devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire