Global Malaria Treatment Market to grow with a Healthy CAGR, Forecast 2020 – 2027 | Key Players – Merck & Co., Inc, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline plc
Databridgemarketresearch.com added a new study on Global Malaria Treatment Market Research Review 2021 that has been just made available providing an extensive knowledge and perceptions of the industry. In order to build a through future prospect for the Global Malaria Treatment Market, the current and historical data has been gathered, classified and analyzed. Major industry experts and analysts examining the industry were interviewed to obtain the data validating through secondary research findings.
Global Malaria Treatment Market Report contains key drivers and Restraints of the market with their information and market competition situation among the vendors and company profile. Product picture, specification, classification, category are also mentioned. Comprehensively evaluates absolute scrutiny of the competitive landscape, covering value chain and key players.
Global malaria treatment market is growing at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of malaria in tropical and sub-tropical regions along with the rise in investment from government, public & private organizations for the development of novel drugs.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-malaria-treatment-market
Market Definition: Global Malaria Treatment Market
Plasmodium parasites are the main causative reason for malaria infection. When the female Anopheles mosquitoes, already carrying the parasite bites the humans, the parasite is released into the bloodstream than they travel to the liver, where their maturation occurs, before they enter the the bloodstream and begin to infect the RBC. After 48 to 72 hours of infection, the parasites inside the red blood cells multiply, causing the infected cells to burst open resulting in symptoms such as chills, fever and sweating that occur in cycles that last two to three days at a time. According to W.H.O, in 2017 there were an estimated 219 million cases of malaria in 87 countries and deaths stood at 435 000. African Region had the highest prevalent rate of malaria in 2017; the region was home to 92% of malaria cases and 93% of malaria deaths
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-malaria-treatment-market
Global malaria treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of malaria treatment for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the global malaria treatment market are Merck & Co., Inc, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Mylan N.V, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Baxter, Amyris, Advanz Pharmaceutical, Lannett, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Zydus Cadila, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, LUPIN, NATCO Pharma Limited, Ipca Laboratories Ltd, Alvogen among others.
- Increasing prevalence of malaria in tropical and sub-tropical regions is driving the market growth.
- Increased government funding to fight against malaria is accelerating the market growth
- Unmet market needs of managing malaria burden around the world is also boosting the market growth
- Rise in medical insurance in developing countries is acting as catalyst in the growth of this market
- Lack or insufficient healthcare infrastructure in underdeveloped and developing regions is hampering the market growth
- Lack of awareness related to symptoms of malaria in developing countries also restricts the market growth
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-malaria-treatment-market
Segmentation: Global Malaria Treatment Market
By Drugs Class
- Artemisinin-Based Combination Therapies (ACTs)
- Chloroquine Phosphate
- Primaquine Phosphate
- Quinine Sulfate
- Artemether & Lumefantrine
- Supportive Care
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Specialty Clinics
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019, La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company received the U.S FDA Breakthrough Therapy designation for LJPC-0118, an investigational drug for the treatment of severe malaria. This designation is a key regulatory milestone for the company and it will help the company to work closely with the U.S FDA for the further development of the drug
- In July 2018, GlaxoSmithKline plc received the U.S FDA approval for tafenoquine (Krintafel) for the “radical cure” of Plasmodium vivax malaria in patients aged more than 16 years, who are receiving antimalarial therapy for acute infection. This was the new medicine approved after decades to counter P. vivax malaria relapse and to provide potential treatment for vulnerable patients that need it most
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global malaria treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire