Global Medical Foams Market Trajectory & Analytics Report 2020-2027 with Short-term Impacts of COVID-19 on Production & Procurement - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Foams - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Medical Foams Market to Reach $27.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medical Foams estimated at US$17.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$27.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Polyurethane, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 8.1% CAGR and reach US$9.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Polystyrene segment is readjusted to a revised 7.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $4.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.7% CAGR
The Medical Foams market in the U. S. is estimated at US$4.7 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$6.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 10.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.7% and 6.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.5% CAGR.
Polyolefin Segment to Record 6.4% CAGR
In the global Polyolefin segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.9% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.3 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$3.8 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 7.7% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- 3M Company
- Absolute Packaging
- Allied Aerofoam Products, LLC
- Amatech, Inc.
- Amcon American Converters, Inc.
- American Excelsior Company
- American Flexible Products, Inc.
- American Foam Products
- American Foam Technologies, Inc.
- Armacell GmbH
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Clark Foam Products Corporation
- Flextech, Inc.
- Foam Products, Inc.
- Foam Sciences
- Foam Techniques Ltd.
- Foamcraft, Inc.
- FoamPartner (Fritz Nauer AG)
- Foamtec Medical
- Future Foam, Inc.
- FXI - Foamex Innovations
- General Plastics Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Grand Rapids Foam Technologies
- Heubach Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- INOAC Corporation
- Intec Foams Ltd.
- Parafix Tapes & Conversions Ltd.
- Polyformes Ltd.
- Recticel NV
- Reilly Foam Corporation
- Rempac Foam, LLC
- Rogers Corporation
- Rogers Foam Corporation
- Rynel, Inc.
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Technical Foam Services
- The Woodbridge Group
- Trelleborg AB
- UFP Technologies, Inc.
- Value Foam, Inc.
- Vitacare Medical Products
- Wisconsin Foam Products
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Polyurethane (Material Type) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Polyurethane (Material Type) Historic Market Analysis by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- Polyurethane (Material Type) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Polystyrene (Material Type) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Polystyrene (Material Type) Historic Market Perspective by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- Polystyrene (Material Type) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Polyolefin (Material Type) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Polyolefin (Material Type) Region Wise Breakdown of Global Historic Demand in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- Polyolefin (Material Type) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Polyvinyl Chloride (Material Type) World Market Estimates and Forecasts by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Polyvinyl Chloride (Material Type) Market Historic Review by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- Polyvinyl Chloride (Material Type) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Medical Packaging (Application) Sales Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country for the Years 2020 through 2027
- Medical Packaging (Application) Analysis of Historic Sales in US$ Million by Region/Country for the Years 2012 to 2019
- Medical Packaging (Application) Global Market Share Distribution by Region/Country for 2012, 2020, and 2027
- Medical Devices & Components (Application) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Medical Devices & Components (Application) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Medical Devices & Components (Application) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Prosthetics & Wound Care (Application) Worldwide Sales in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Prosthetics & Wound Care (Application) Historic Demand Patterns in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Prosthetics & Wound Care (Application) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g02xau
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900