Global Tissue Processing Systems Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tissue Processing Systems Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product, Volume, and End User and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global tissue processing systems market is expected to reach US$ 493.76 million by 2027 from US$ 335.78 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global tissue processing systems market, and the factors governing the market growth.
On the basis of end user, the tissue processing systems market is segmented into hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and others. The hospitals segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. However, the pharmaceutical companies segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Pharmaceutical companies are constant striving to identify new diagnostic and therapeutic methods for treating chronic diseases. Growing biopharmaceutical industry is also likely to favor the growth of the market for this segment. As per the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA), US companies conduct more than half of the world's R& D in pharmaceuticals (costing ~US$ 75 billion) and hold the intellectual property rights on most new medicines.
The global tissue processing systems market growth is mainly attributed to as the increasing prevalence of cancer and rising number of diagnostic laboratories. However, the high cost of cancer diagnosis may hinder the market growth.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the tissue processing systems market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global tissue processing systems market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Prevalence of Cancer
- Rising Number of Diagnostic Laboratories
- High Cost of Cancer Diagnostics
- Emerging Markets in Asia Pacific
- Development and Launch of Innovative Products
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Biogenex Laboratories
- Sakura Finetek Usa Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Siemens Ag
- Milestone Medical
- Leica Biosystems (Danaher Corporation)
- Miltenyi Biotec
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t0eoe2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900