Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment Market to Grow at 15.3% CAGR Through 2026 and Reach US$ 644 Million in Revenues
Growing scepticism over invasive cosmetic procedures is diverting consumers towards radio frequency beauty treatments that deliver quick results through non-surgical equipment.
Soaring demand for radio frequency beauty equipment is growing on account of higher acceptance of emerging technologies that act as effective alternatives to conventional methods. Global production of radio frequency beauty equipment is anticipated to skyrocket since their demand has been ascending rampantly in both developed and developing markets. In North America, top-grossing industries such as fashion, film and television continue to necessitate the use of complex beauty equipment and devices for enhancing the consumer’s semblance. According to a recent study conducted by Future Market Insights, the radio frequency beauty equipment revenues in North America will account for over 35% revenue share of the market throughout the forecast period.
Future Market Insights’ report titled “Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026” estimates that the global market for radio frequency beauty equipment, currently valued at US$ 154.6 million, will expand at a robust CAGR of 15.3% and garner US$ 643.9 million in revenues over the forecast period of 2016-2026. The report predicts that the radio frequency beauty equipment market in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will expand at the highest CAGR of 20.4%, while Japan will gain revenues worth US$ 40 million by the end of 2026.
Radio frequency is one of the latest non-surgical technologies for enhancing beauty. Also known as radio lifting, radio frequency beauty equipment can have impressive effects as it can lift and tighten skin without invasive surgery. Designed for patients in their thirties to fifties, the sagging facial tissues are ‘repaired’ using radio frequency waves. Generally, these procedures are conducted by skin care clinics and dermatologists. However, several home treatment devices are also available.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1147
Catering to the rising demand for non-invasive beauty treatments, several medical device manufacturers have instated production of radio frequency beauty equipment on a large scale. Rectifying equipment-related complications arising during treatment procedures and reducing the volatile costs of manufacturing remains a top priority for key players in the global radio frequency beauty equipment market.
Cynosure Inc. and Lumenis are among the leading players collectively accounting for three-fourth revenue share of the global market. Strategic acquisitions and product launch are some common business strategies for Syneron Medical Ltd., Alma Lasers, and Valeant Pharmaceutical International, Inc. Other prominent players participating in the growth of the global radio frequency beauty equipment market include Cymedics, IBRAMED, Guangzhou Beautylife Electronic Technology Co. Ltd., and Dermeo.
Preview Analysis on Global Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment Market Segmentation By Product Type – Table Top, Trolley Mounted and Portable; By Technology – Mono-Polar Frequency, Bio-Polar Radio Frequency, Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Fractional Radio Frequency; By Application – Skin Treatment (Skin Reconstruction, Scar Removal and Non-Surgical Skin Tightening), Body Contouring (Liposuction, Cellulite Reduction and Non-Surgical Fat Reduction) and Hair Removal; By End User – Beauty Care Centre and Home Care Settings: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/radio-frequency-beauty-equipment-market
Surging Demand for Portable Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment
A market share analysis on different types of products – table top devices, trolley mounted devices and portable devices – has estimated that trolley mounted devices will attain the highest value share of the global market for radio frequency beauty equipment through 2026. Nevertheless, trolley mounted radio frequency equipment is anticipated to incur a considerable dip over the forecast period and account for 49% of the market by 2026 end, which will be nearly 6% lesser than the present value share of the segment. While the value share of table top devices in the global market won’t be severely affected throughout the projection tenure, the demand for portable devices, on the other hand, is expected to soar at an impressive pace. By the end of 2026, revenues procured from global sales of portable radio frequency beauty devices are projected to surpass over US$ 135 million, registering increment at fastest CAGR of 19.1%.
Key Research Findings on Global Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment Market
- Scars attained from invasive cosmetic surgeries are compelling consumers towards non-invasive procedures performed with radio frequency beauty equipment
- Skin treatment & body contouring – two prominent applications for radio frequency beauty equipment, will account for nearly 90% value share of the global market by 2026
- Based on technologies, equipment incorporating a combination of IPL and RF technologies will garner more demand, while the dominant segment of bipolar RF technology will rake in nearly US$ 200 million in revenue by the end of the forecast period
- Compared to home care settings, beauty care centres will go on to be the largest end-users of radio frequency beauty equipment in 2016 and beyond
- Serious complications arising from extensive exposure to radio frequency beauty equipment is raising concerns among market participants and end-users.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1147
More From FMI‘s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- 3D Printed Medical Devices Market Segmentation By Material – Plastics, Biomaterial Inks; By Application Type – Orthopedic Implants, Dental Implants, Cranio-Maxillofacial Implants, Internal and External Prosthesis; By Technology – Liquid Based 3D Printing, Powder Based 3D Printing, DLP, FDM-plastic Filament Extrusion, Polyjet/Inkjet Printing, EBM; By Distribution Channel – Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Dermatology Devices Market Segmentation By Product Type – Lasers, RF Devices and Microdermabrasion Devices, By Application – Vascular Lesions, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Wrinkle Removal, Scar Removal and Acne Removal, By End User – Hospitals, Specialty Dermatology Clinics and Private Clinics
- Paediatric Vaccine Market Segmentation By Technology – Live Or Attenuated Vaccine, Inactivated Or Killed Vaccine, Toxoid Vaccine, Conjugate Vaccine and Subunit Vaccine; By Indication – Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, DTP Vaccine, Influenza, Meningococcal Vaccine, Polio Vaccine, Rotavirus Vaccine, MMR Vaccine and Varicella Virus Vaccine; By End User – Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Institutional Health Centres; By Vaccine Type – Monovalent Vaccines and Multivalent Vaccines
About Future Market Insights
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the experienced research team at FMI helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of more than thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has studied the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical devices sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/radio-frequency-beauty-equipment-market