Worldwide Vacuum Fillers Industry to 2026 - Rising Need to Increase the Shelf Life is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vacuum Fillers Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The vacuum fillers market is expected to register a CAGR of 39% by the end of the forecast period 2021-2026.
The vacuum filters are increasingly being adopted across various end-user industries owing to the autonomy offered by these machines over the production process.
- ALTEC spol. s r.o.
- NASCO Corp.
- Albert Handtmann Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
- Universal Filling Machine Co
- Tenco S.r.l.
- Accutek Packaging Equipment
- Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH
- Fimer Bottling Technology srl
- Vemag Maschinenbau GmbH
- NIKO Nahrungsmittel-Maschinen GmbH & Co.
- RISCO S.p.A.
Key Market Trends
Food & Beverage is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
- Vacuum fillers in the food & beverage are used for sausage filling, sausage processing, portioning, twisting, depositing and forming of meat, fish, and other food products. Players such as Risco are offering portioning systems such as the RS 920 Flex High-Speed Portioner that features a Risco high torque vacuum filler, with the in-line grinder, a flattening conveyor, an integrated portioning head , a divided portioning belt, and a continuous cutting device.
- The increasing consumption of wines is expected to propel the players in the industry to increase the production of wines to cater to the growing demand, thereby fueling the market growth over the forecast period. As during the fermentation process of winemaking, carbon dioxide is released and dissolved in the fermented juice and Vacuum is a very effective way to extract Co2 from the wine.
- For instance, according to the International Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV) in 2018, the Wine consumption in selected countries such as the United States was 33 million hectoliters, France 26.8 MHL, and Australia was 6.3 MHL respectively. In 2018 the United States recorded consumption of 33.0 MHL, a slight rise compared with the preceding year (+1.1%).
- The rising need for flexible process modules and automated production of milk and cheese products through to packaging has resulted in the vacuum fillers increasingly being adopted for dairy-based products. Vacuum fillers provide the versatility of usage in terms of Filling, portioning, forming, cutting, co-extruding, and dosing of goat's cheese, grilled cheese, yogurt, and quark sticks, spreads, sauces, and other products in combination with auxiliary devices.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
- The players in the food and beverage industry in the region are increasingly investing in the technology that enables them to better serve their consumers by coming up with new products.
- In November 2019, the Culinary Institute of Canada procured vacuum filler from Vemag for USD 150,000 with funding from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. The new Reiser VEMAG 500 will help research and development chefs create a wide range of food products for the kitchen, which prepares over 80 projects in more than 15 food categories annually.
- The region is witnessing an increasing consumption of meat. According to the US Department of Agriculture and Economic Research Service (a component of the United States Department of Agriculture), in 2018, the consumption of red meat in the US amounted to 109.3 pounds per capita and is expected to rise to 113.8 pounds per capita. Vacuum packing preserves the food (like meat) by preventing contact with oxygen, thus, increasing the shelf life for the products thereby it is expected to give a boost to the vacuum fillers market over the forecast period.
- The players in the industry are through research and development in the region are coming up with new product developments that would fuel the adoption of the technology over the forecast period. For instance, Gardner Denver launched its oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pump range, the VGD 11/16/21. That is suitable for food and beverage applications such as packaging, filler, and pick and place.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Need to Increase the Shelf Life
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Initial Setup Cost
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By End-user Industries
5.1.3 Food & Beverage
5.1.5 Other End-user Industries
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m87e24
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900