Sleep Apnea Implants Market: Increased awareness regarding the adverse effects of untreated sleep apnea to drive the market
Leading players are focus eyeing profits in hypoglossal neuro stimulant (HNS) devices. North American players remain trailblazers in terms of product innovation in this category.
Global sales of sleep apnea implants, valued at US$ 100 Mn in 2019, are set to witness annual growth rates of over 20% through 2029, according to a new study by Future Market Insights. Increasing rate of sleep apnea diagnosis is primarily underpinning the gains in market, whilst minimally invasive trend will be a key growth contributor during the forecast period.
“There has been a notable hike in the number of both obstructive and central sleep apnea (CSA and OSA) cases. Moreover, the number of hypoglossal neuro stimulation implant procedures performed annually, is witnessing a spike as well. These factors will be the key growth influencers associated with the growth of market,” opines Future Market Insights.
Request report sample with 212 pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8698
- Portable monitoring is used as an alternative test for obstructive sleep apnea as it is less expensive on account of its portability and requires less space. Also, it is quicker to initiate the process as compared to in-laboratory polysomnography testing. Owing to its usability as a device for ambulatory testing, the polysomnography segment is likely to witness moderate growth in the coming years.
- The home care settings segment is projected to witness robust growth due to better patient compliance as compared to the in-labs testing segment.
Key Research Findings of FMI’s Sleep Apnea Implants Market Study
- Low price point remains a strong factor, unlocking the sales potential of palatal sleep apnea implants.
- Hypoglossal neuro stimulation (HNS) devices continue to be the bestselling category, with nearly 80% share in global market.
- OSA particularly contributes a higher revenue share to market, banking on the favorable reimbursement scenario.
Key Growth Drivers – Sleep Apnea Implants Market
- More than 80% of the OSA patient pool remains undiagnosed, creating remarkable scope for improved diagnosis rate. This would further support market growth.
- Sleep apnea implants are currently being covered by some leading private insurance providers such as United Healthcare and Aetna.
- Improved reimbursement scenario will further push the number of implant-based procedures, accelerating product penetration.
Key Impediments – Sleep Apnea Implants Market
- Continued patient tendency to opt for symptomatic treatment.
- Sleep apnea implants are yet to enter the mainstream as a standard means of care for OSA treatment.
- High upfront costs of sleep apnea treatment remains a longstanding challenge influencing decision of patients.
Explore the full sleep apnea implants market report with 118 illustrative figures, 43 data tables and table of contents. Also avail a detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sleep-apnea-implants-market
Competition Structure Analysis – Sleep Apnea Implants Market
Competition landscape of the global sleep apnea implants market will primarily remain influenced by strategic mergers and partnerships of large as well as mid-level manufacturers. Smaller companies and venture capitalists will be seen targeting financial support for R&D to gain an edge over competition. Entry and exit of multiple prominent players in market marks a significant trend shaping up the competition over the near future.
Some of the key participants included are but not limited to, Medical Systems, Respicardia, Inc., Medtronic Plc, LinguaFlex LLC, Siesta Medical, Inc., and Pillar Palatal LLC.
Request Report Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-8698
About the Report
Global, regional, and country levels analysis of the latest industry trends impacting the sleep apnea implants market. The study provides compelling insights on sleep apnea implants market on basis of product types (phrenic nerve stimulator, hypoglossal neurostimulation devices, bone screw implant system, palatal implants / pillar procedure), by indication (central sleep apnea (CSA), obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)), and by end user (ambulatory surgical centers, office-based clinics, hospitals) across 30 countries spanning seven key regions.
Explore Future Market Insights’ comprehensive coverage on,
Onychomycosis Treatment Market– Onychomycosis Drugs Remain Top-selling, Accounting for Nearly 75% of Onychomycosis Treatment in 2021
Wearable sleep trackers market – The global wearable sleep tracker market is primarily fueled by increasing incidence of sleep disorders such as insomnia and sleep apnea
Home sleep apnea testing market – Know how home sleep apnea testing market is being shaped Resmed, Sleep Med Inc., NovaSom, Curative Medical Inc., and Phillips Respironics,
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/sleep-apnea-implants-market