U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Is Growing With A CAGR Of 16.3% And Expected To Reach USD 6,859.95 Million By 2027 | Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celon Pharma SA, COMPASS, usonainstitute.org, Develco pharma
DBMR has added a new report titled U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Charts & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. This also Report has also been compiled to provide various market aspects such as size, share, trends, dynamics, growth, sales, and industry analysis. The competitive analysis taken place in this report include strategic profiling of key market players, their core competencies, their strong and weak points, and the competitive landscape of the market which supports businesses illustrate their individual strategies.
Psychedelic drugs market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 6,859.95 million by 2027 from USD 2,077.90 million in 2019. Growing acceptance of psychedelic drugs for treating depression and increasing prevalence of depression and mental disorders are the factors for the market growth.
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the leader for U.S. psychedelic drugs market and this company holds estimated market share of approximately 70% to 80% of the market. The market leader Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. accounts an estimated market share of approximately 75.00% in the U.S. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a leader in psychedelic drugs in the U.S. and additionally, the company is continuously involved in the development of new products to increase its portfolio of psychedelic drugs. The psychedelic drugs sales revenue of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has increased drastically by 16% to generate sales revenue of USD 1,525.18 million 2019 as compared to 2018.
- In October 2018, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc has received FDA Authorization for Xyrem (sodium oxybate) for the excessive daytime sleepiness or cataplexy treatment in pediatric narcolepsy patients. The authorization will help company to dominate the market as Xyrem is one and only FDA approved treatment available for cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness in narcolepsy for adult patients.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=us-psychedelic-drugs-market&utm_source=Shrikesh&utm_medium=Shrikesh&utm_campaign=Shrikesh.
Scope of the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market
All country based analysis of the U.S. psychedelic drugs market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of source, the market is segmented into synthetic and natural. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into dissociatives, empathogens and serotonergic (classical psychedelic drugs). On the basis of application, the market is segmented into narcolepsy, treatment-resistant depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, major depressive disorder and others. On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral, intranasal, parenteral and others. On the basis of drugs, the market is segmented into Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB), Ketamine, 3, 4- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (Ecstasy) and Psilocybin. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality clinic, research organization and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, compounding pharmacy and others.
Key Market Competitors Covered in the report
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celon Pharma SA
- Develco pharma schweiz ag
- Doughlas pharmaceuticals limited
- NeuroRX, Inc.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
- AVADEL PHARMACEUTICALS, PLC
Enquire Here for, Report Enquiry, Discount and Customization @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=us-psychedelic-drugs-market&utm_source=Shrikesh&utm_medium=Shrikesh&utm_campaign=Shrikesh.
Key Pointers Covered in the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- U.S. psychedelic drugs market Size
- Psychedelic drugs Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Psychedelic Drugs Pipeline
- Mental Disorders Epidemiology
- Practicing Psychiatrists Data
- Psychedelic drugs Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Psychedelic drugs Recent market value for different regions
- Psychedelic drugs sales data for Market Competitors
- Psychedelic drugs key vendors and disruptors study
Why Choose DBMR?
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Technological updates analysis
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Mix Matrix
- Vendor Management
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire