Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) Market | LABORIE; Stimwave LLC; SunMed; Vygon SA; Medline Industries, Inc.; NeuroMetrix, Inc.; SPR Therapeutics; NeuroSigma, Inc.; Abbott; LivaNova PLC
DBMR has added a new report titled Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Charts & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. This also Report has also been compiled to provide various market aspects such as size, share, trends, dynamics, growth, sales, and industry analysis. The competitive analysis taken place in this report include strategic profiling of key market players, their core competencies, their strong and weak points, and competitive landscape of the market which supports businesses illustrate their individual strategies.
Global sacral nerve stimulation (SNS) market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2385.86 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the widespread prevalence of urge incontinence in patients globally, along with the increasing volume of patients suffering from overactive bladder.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Nuvectra Corporation announced that the US FDA had extended their conventional 180-day review period for the pre-market approval of Nuvectra’s “Virtis Sacral Neuromodulation (SNM)” system. Although, no additional requirement of information has been suggested by the US FDA, neither have they suggested any deficiencies in the system. Nuvectra is hoping to clarify any additional requests of the US FDA for the timely conclusion of their pre-market approval review
- In March 2018, LABORIE announced that they had acquired Cogentix Medical, Inc. for USD 214 million, with the company focusing on specialized innovative therapies for urology field of medical sciences. This acquisition will help in the expansion of current products and technological availability with LABORIE for urology field, especially for overactive bladder and stress urinary incontinence therapies. This acquisition will help the company in providing customers with clinically-effective therapeutic solutions
Market Definition: Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) Market
Sacral nerve stimulation, also known as sacral neuromodulation is a type of electrical nerve stimulation therapy involving implantation of certain stimulators on patients or implanted inside the patient’s body for the treatment of urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, urge incontinence, chronic anal fissure and others. It provides an effective alternative treatment for the chronic anal fissures in patients who are quite reluctant for invasive surgical interventions.
- Rising incidences of patients suffering from the applicable disorders/conditions of sacral nerve stimulation acts a driver for this market
- Growing levels of favorable reimbursement scenarios for sacral nerve stimulation is expected to fuel the market growth
- Increasing population relating to geriatric group is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing levels of R&D investments undertaken by various manufacturers and authorities for sacral nerve stimulation is expected to boost the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) Market
- Implantable SNS Devices
- External SNS Devices
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Urinary & Fecal Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence
- Chronic Anal Fissure
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sacral-nerve-stimulation-sns-market
Global sacral nerve stimulation (SNS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sacral nerve stimulation (SNS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global sacral nerve stimulation (SNS) market are Medtronic; LABORIE; Stimwave LLC; SunMed; Vygon SA; Medline Industries, Inc.; NeuroMetrix, Inc.; SPR Therapeutics; NeuroSigma, Inc.; Abbott; LivaNova PLC; Nuvectra, Axonics Modulation Technologies Inc among others.
Why Choose DBMR?
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Technological updates analysis
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Mix Matrix
- Vendor Management
Access Full Report Directly @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-sacral-nerve-stimulation-sns-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire