Psychedelic Drugs: Reducing the Development and Commercialization Duration of these Drugs to Invoke Better Volume of Growth
DBMR has added a new report titled Global Psychedelic Drugs Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Charts & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. This also Report has also been compiled to provide various market aspects such as size, share, trends, dynamics, growth, sales, and industry analysis. The competitive analysis taken place in this report include strategic profiling of key market players, their core competencies, their strong and weak points, and competitive landscape of the market which supports businesses illustrate their individual strategies.
Psychedelic drugs are the category of therapeutic pharmaceuticals that are responsible for instigating psychedelic expressions in the patient consuming these drugs with the help of serotonin receptor agonism. This subsequently results in a number of changes in the visual and auditory functions of the consumer. This alteration of bodily function is also combined with changes in the consciousness causing a change of mindset amongst the patients. A majority of the drugs produced for these functioning include being developed from LSD, ecstasy, ketamine amongst various others.
Product approvals along with establishing specialized research centers:
- In September 2019, The Johns Hopkins University announced the launch of “Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research”, with the center responsible for testing the efficacy and effectiveness of using psychedelic compounds of different variants for the treatment of mental health problems. The center is the first established throughout the United States and was funded through approximately USD 17 million in donations. The center will also provide information and knowledge for students training them in the field of psychedelic science.
- In March 2019, U.S. FDA announced that they had approved “Spravato (esketamine)” nasal spray in combination with oral antidepressant helping rectify depression in adults that have not been treated with other therapeutic methods. Although, the nasal spray would be available through restricted distribution system while being under a “Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS)”. The drug developed by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc is the first U.S. FDA approval of esketamine for any indication.
Segmentation: Global Psychedelic Drugs Market
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Resistant depression
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Opiate Addiction
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
- 3,4-MethylEnedioxyMethamphetamine (Ecstasy)
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB)
List Of Table:
TABLE 1 MENTAL ILLNESS IN U.S. ADULTS IN 2018
TABLE 2 MENTAL DISORDERS IN THE U.S. ADULTS IN 2018
TABLE 3 MENTAL DISORDERS CAUSED BY USAGE OF SUBSTANCE DISORDERS IN WORLD IN 2017
TABLE 4 DRUG DEVELOPMENT PATHWAY FOR FDA APPROVAL OF NEW MEDICATIONS
TABLE 5 COST OF PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS
TABLE 6 PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS R&D ACTIVITIES
TABLE 7 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET, BY SOURCE, 2018-2027 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 8 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET, BY TYPE, 2018-2027 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 9 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET, BY APPLICATION, 2018-2027 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 10 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION, 2018-2027 (USD MILLION)
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-psychedelic-drugs-market
Global psychedelic drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global psychedelic drugs market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global psychedelic drugs market are COMPASS, The Emmes Company, LLC, Klarisana, AstraZeneca, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer Inc, Mylan N.V. , Merck & Co., Inc, Alkermes, ALLERGAN, H. Lundbeck A/S among others.
List Of Figure:
FIGURE 1 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
FIGURE 2 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: DATA TRIANGULATION
FIGURE 3 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: DROC ANALYSIS
FIGURE 4 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET : COUNTRY VS REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
FIGURE 5 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET : COMPANY RESEARCH ANALYSIS
FIGURE 6 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: INTERVIEW DEMOGRAPHICS
FIGURE 7 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: VENDOR SHARE ANALYSIS
FIGURE 8 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
Why Choose DBMR?
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Technological updates analysis
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Mix Matrix
- Vendor Management
Access Full Report Directly @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-psychedelic-drugs-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire