Global CAR-T Therapy Treatment Market 2020-2027 By Segmentation: Based On Product, Application And Region
DBMR has added a new report titled Global CAR-T Therapy Treatment Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Charts & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. This also Report has also been compiled to provide various market aspects such as size, share, trends, dynamics, growth, sales, and industry analysis. The competitive analysis taken place in this report include strategic profiling of key market players, their core competencies, their strong and weak points, and competitive landscape of the market which supports businesses illustrate their individual strategies.
Chimeric Antigen Receptor T (CAR-T) cell therapy is a type of immunotherapy treatment that utilizes patient’s T cells a part of immune system cell to fight against cancer. It is developed in the structured laboratory by collecting a sample of a patient’s T cells and modified in the laboratory to develop special structures called chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) on their surface when infused into patients, these cells get multiple and in turn boost a patient’s immune system.
According to the statistics published in The Global Cancer Observatory, Globocan 2018, it is estimated that the total incident population of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and breast cancer worldwide were 509,590 and 2,088,849 respectively. This growing incidence of cancer globally and increase in deal between the companies are acts as market drivers.
Get Free Sample PDF @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-car-t-therapy-treatment-market
Segmentation: Global CAR-T Therapy Treatment Market
By Therapeutic Application
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
By Development Processes
- Autologous CAR-T Cells
- Allogeneic CAR-T Cells
- First Generation CAR-T Cells
- Second Generation CAR-T Cells
- Third Generation CAR-T Cells
- Fourth Generation CAR-T Cells
By Targeted Antigens
- Antigens on Solid Tumors
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Variant III (EGFRvIII)
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2)
- Mesothelin (MSLN)
- Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen (PSMA)
- Disialoganglioside 2 (GD2)
- Interleukin-13Ra2 (IL13Ra2)
- Glypican-3 (GPC3)
- Antigens on Hematologic Malignancies
- Cluster of Differentiation-19(CD19)
- Cluster of Differentiation-20(CD20)
- Cluster of Differentiation-22(CD22)
- Cluster of Differentiation-30(CD30)
- Cluster of Differentiation-33(CD33)
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-car-t-therapy-treatment-market
Global CAR-T therapy treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global CAR-T therapy treatment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Gilead Sciences, Inc received approval in Canada for Yescarta (axicabtagene ciloleucel), Chimeric Antigen Receptor T (CAR T) cell therapy from the Health Canada for the treatment of relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma in adult patients given after two or more lines of systemic therapy. The approval of Yescarta is set to change the treatment landscape for the patients suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma throughout the Canada
- In August 2018, Novartis AG received approval from European Commission for Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel), formerly known as CTL019 which is CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia in pediatric and young adult patients up to 25 years old. The approval of Kymriah addresses the significant unmet medical needs for patients and save the lives
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global CAR-T therapy treatment market are Novartis AG, Gilead Sciences, Inc, AbbVie Inc, Adaptimmune, Amgen Inc, Atara Biotherapeutics., Aurora Biopharma, Autolus, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc, BioAtla LLC. , bluebird bio, Inc, CELGENE CORPORATION, CARINA BIOTECH, CARsgen Therapeutics, Cartherics Pty ltd, Cellectis, Ziopharm Oncology, Inc, Xyphos, TrakCel , Tmunity Therapeutics, Tessa Therapeutics Ltd, TC BioPharm Limited, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc and others.
Why Choose DBMR?
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Technological updates analysis
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Mix Matrix
- Vendor Management
Access Full Report Directly @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-car-t-therapy-treatment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire