Global FNIRS Brain Imaging System Market–Analysis and Demand with Forecast Overview to 2030
The global fNIRS Brain Imaging System market accounted for US$ 121.5 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 361.4 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%.
The report "Global FNIRS Brain Imaging System Market, By Product Type (Desk Type and Portable Type), By End-User (University, Hospital, Research Institution, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”.
- In 2018, Hitachi introduced fNIRS system in the market, ETG-4100. It is characterized as highly sensitive and faster for measuring the hemodynamics of the brain.
Increasing prevalence of neurological disorders
The increasing prevalence of neurological disorders is the important factor that raises the demand for fNIRS brain imaging system market to a great extent. For instance, according to the Alzheimer’s Association, in 2019, around 5.8 million people are affected by Alzheimer’s within the United States. Moreover, almost 1 out of 10 people aged 65 and above have Alzheimer’s and around 1 in 3 die because of Alzheimer’s. Thereby, this is the sufficient fact that attributes to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Rising need for non-invasive technique
The intensifying need for non-invasive, portable, and cost-effective technique for assessing cortical activity in humans is a key factor driving the demand for fNIRS brain imaging systems. Such a feature is beneficial while imaging the brain of sports person or in rehabilitation research, where the motion of subjects. In recent years, the demand for fNIRS brain imaging systems has been increasingly catalyzed by the reduction in prices of these modalities and therefore the commercial availability of the devices. The user-friendliness is a key attribute boosting its demand among clinicians.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global FNIRS Brain Imaging System Market”, By Type (Desk Type and Portable Type), By End-User (University, Hospital, Research Institution, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global FNIRS Brain Imaging System market accounted for US$ 121.5 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 361.4 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of product type, End-User, and region.
- Depending upon the product type, the global fNIRS Brain Imaging System market is sub-segmented into Desk Type, And Portable Type.
- Depending upon the End-User, the global fNIRS Brain Imaging System market is sub-segmented into University, Hospital, Research Institution, and Others.
- By region, North America dominates the fNIRS Brain Imaging System market. This is attributed to the high prevalence of neurological disorder.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global fNIRS Brain Imaging System market includes TechEn, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bruker, Unity Scientific, FOSS, Buchi, ABB, Perten (PerkinElmer), Agilent Technologies, and Yokogawa.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
+1 860 531 2701