Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Admirable Growth Analysis by Product Type, Applications, Regional Outlook, Technology, Opportunity 2021- 2028
Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on the Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. The development plans, market risks, opportunities and development threats are explained in detail. The CAGR value, technological development, new product launches and Industry competitive structure is elaborated. As per study key players of this market are Cardinal Health, Mallinckrodt., General Electric Company, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Bayer AG
The market analysis and insights covered in this Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market business document offers key statistics on the market status of global and regional manufacturers and is an imperative source of guidance which provides exact direction to the companies and individuals interested in the industry. This report contains a bottomless knowledge and information on what the market’s definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are and also explains the drivers and restraints of the market which is derived from SWOT analysis. The important highlights of this market report are key market dynamics, current market scenario and future prospects of the sector.
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market By Type (Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine, Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), Procedural Volumes (Diagnostic Procedures, Therapeutic Procedures), Source (Nuclear Reactors, Cyclotrons), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Cancer Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
The global radiopharmaceuticals market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.85 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 9.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. In the rise in market can be attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular chronic diseases, rising health expenditure and technological advancements.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the radiopharmaceuticals market are Cardinal Health, Mallinckrodt., General Electric Company, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Bayer AG, Bracco Imaging S.p.A., Nordion (Canada) Inc., Advanced Accelerator Applications, Surgery Theater, Positron Corporation, NTP, IsoPET, Eli Lilly and Company., Jubilant Pharma. LLC, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Immunomedics, Inc., Areva Pharma, Merck & Co., Inc., Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Eckert & Ziegler., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Novartis AG, Curium, among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
Global radiopharmaceuticals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiopharmaceuticals for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Cyclopharma has entered into an agreement to sell all its radiopharmaceutical manufacturing and commercialization activities to Curium. With this acquisition, Curium would be able to expand its manufacturing, development and designs of new compounds, thereby expanding its radiopharmaceutical business to soon become a world leader
- In January 2018, Advanced Accelerator Application (AAA) received the permission from USA’s FDA to use Lutathera for treating a type of cancer which affects pancreas/ gastrointestinal tract i.e. Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (GEP-NETs). This is the very first time approval has been given to use a radiopharmaceutical for treating GEP-NETs. Thus, with this approval, radiopharmaceuticals have now been approved to treat a whole new disease, thereby expanding its market, which would significantly contribute towards the growth of radiopharmaceuticals market globally in the forecasted period
Market Definition: Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
Radiopharmaceuticals are a group of pharmaceuticals drug which have radioactivity. It can be used as diagnostic and therapeutic agent. Radiopharmaceuticals are unique medicinal formulations containing radioisotopes which are used in major clinical area for diagnosis or therapy. The procedures and facilities for the production, use, and storage of radiopharmaceuticals are subject to licensing by national or regional authorities. This licensing includes compliance both with governing radioactive materials and with those regulations governing pharmaceutical preparations. Additional regulations may apply for issues such as transportation or dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @
- Increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular chronic diseases, which is creating need for early diagnosis and treatment
- Rising healthcare expenditure boosts the growth of this market
- Growing awareness about the benefits of radiopharmaceuticals amongst healthcare providers also expands the growth of this market
- Technological advancements an developments which allows the use of radio-labeled peptides and monoclonal antibodies for the diagnosis and treatment of cancerous tumors
- Increasing preference of SPECT and PET scans and growing preference of disease targeted cancer therapy
- Stringent regulatory guidelines and high cost of devices using radioisotopes
- Short half-life of radiopharmaceutical
Get Free Detailed TOC @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global radiopharmaceuticals market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire