Europe is projected to remain the second most lucrative Market for Sales of Dermatology Devices
Dermatology devices market is a billion dollars market accounting for a substantial proportion of healthcare expenditure globally. In a new report titled “Dermatology Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026” Dermatology devices have been installed in various hospitals and dermatology clinics for assisting physicians in treatment of skin disorders. Future Market Insights offers a 10-year forecast for the global dermatology devices market and provides insights on the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends likely to govern the global dermatology devices market during the forecast period (2016 – 2026). According to Future Market Insights analysis, the global dermatology devices market is expected to reach US$ 2,708.4 Mn in terms of revenue by 2016 end, witnessing a year-over-year growth of 6.2%.
Factors such as rising prevalence of skin problems including acne leading to scars, increasing obesity, and growing aesthetic awareness among people are likely to contribute to the revenue growth of the global dermatology devices market over the forecast period. Economic factors such as growing healthcare expenditure, increasing disposable income per capita, and rising government support in developed economies are expected to boost the growth of the global dermatology devices market over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1187
The global dermatology devices market is segmented on the basis of Product Type (Lasers, RF Devices, Microdermabrasion Devices, Others); Application (Vascular Lesions, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Wrinkle Removal, Scar Removal, Acne Removal, Others); and End User (Hospitals, Specialty Dermatology Clinics, Private Clinics).
- The Lasers product type segment is projected to dominate the global dermatology devices market in terms of value over the forecast period. This segment is anticipated to hold a market value share of 46.5% by the end of 2016.
- The RF Devices product type segment is expected to be the second most lucrative segment in the global dermatology devices market.
- The Vascular Lesions application segment is expected to account for 18.2% revenue share of the global dermatology devices market by 2016 end.
- The Hair Removal application segment is expected to reach US$ 915.6 Mn by 2026 owing to increase in prevalence of polycystic ovarian syndrome in women.
- The Speciality Dermatology Clinics end user segment is anticipated to reach a market valuation of US$ 2,005.3 Mn by 2026.
- The Private Clinics end user segment is expected to account for 30.3% revenue share of the global dermatology devices market by 2016 end.
Preview Analysis on Global Dermatology Devices Market Segmentation By Product Type – Lasers, RF Devices and Microdermabrasion Devices, By Application – Vascular Lesions, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Wrinkle Removal, Scar Removal and Acne Removal, By End User – Hospitals, Specialty Dermatology Clinics and Private Clinic: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1187
Regional market projections
The global dermatology devices market is segmented into the seven key regions of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, and MEA. The demand for non-invasive cosmetic correction procedures has been significantly high in the U.S. market in the recent years, making North America the most lucrative market globally. In addition to North America, demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures has been significantly growing in Western Europe and APEJ. Western Europe is expected to account for 20.3% revenue share of the global dermatology devices market by 2016 end.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1187
The global dermatology devices market report profiles some of the leading companies operating in the global dermatology devices market such as Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Cynosure Inc., Lumenis, Syneron Candela Ltd., Avita Medical Ltd., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd., Cutera, Lutronics Corporation, and Beijing Toplaser Technology Co. Ltd. Major market players are adopting different strategies such as product launches and acquisitions to maintain their market share. For instance, in November 2015, Lumenis acquired Pollogen to strengthen and expand its aesthetic products portfolio. Similarly, in May 2016, Alma Lasers launched Accent Prime that combines ultrasound and unipolar radio frequency technologies to provide enhanced body contouring and skin tightening treatments.
More From FMI‘s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- GCC Medical GlovesMarket Segmentation By Product Type – Examination, Surgical, and Chemotherapy Medical Gloves; By Type of Raw Material – Latex Material, Nitrile Rubber, Vinyl Rubber, Polyisoprene Medical Gloves; By Form – Powdered and Powder-Free Form Medical Gloves; and Others
- Special Purpose Needles Market Segmentation By Product Type – Fine Aspirating Needles, Biopsy Needles, Hypodermic Needles, Pen Needles, Suture Needles, and Others; By Application – Sample Collection, Drug Delivery; By Distribution Channel – Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores, E-Commerce
- Dental Imaging Equipment Market Segmentation By Product Type – Intraoral X-ray Systems, Intraoral Plate Scanner, Intraoral Sensors, Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates, Extraoral X-ray Systems, CBCT Imaging, Intraoral Cameras; By End User – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Independent Dental Clinics, Forensic Laboratories
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/dermatology-devices-market