Global Ankylosing Spondylitis Market Outlook Report 2021
FMI states in its recent study on the ankylosing spondylitis treatment market that the market will record a steady CAGR through 2030. Demand for Ankylosing spondylitis is anticipated to continue surging because the governments are diverting a greater portion of their revenue towards extensive research
“An increasing demand for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs through oral route of administration coupled with new product launches in this regard is likely to fuel the ankylosing spondylitis treatment market.” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12345
Ankylosing spondylitis Market – Important Highlights
- “Adults” contribute to most revenue generation by age group, as ankylosing spondylitis is typically started in adulthood.
- The market is dominated by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as they are used as the first line of treatment for ankylosing spondylitis.
- Due to the ease of consumption, oral administration routes have the largest market share.
- The Hospitals Pharmacy segment is projected to have the largest market share concerning the distribution channel.
- Due to the well-established healthcare system, high incidences of ankylosing spondylitis, and developments in the pharmaceutical industry, North America, led by the US, has the largest market share.
Ankylosing spondylitis Market – Drivers
- Market Players are Focusing on R&D and Innovations which is driving the growth of the market.
- Favorable government policies and investments in the healthcare sector are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the market.
- Increasing demand for non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs through oral administration routes coupled with new product launches in this regard is likely to fuel the market for ankylosing spondylitis therapy
Ankylosing spondylitis Market – Restraints
- The lack of qualified surgeons and physiotherapists is hampering the growth of the market.
- High medical costs are anticipated to remain a market restraint during the forecast era.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12345
COVID-19 Impact on ankylosing spondylitis Market
After the outbreak of Covid-19, demand for ankylosing spondylitis has experienced a decline in demand. The pandemic has led to a decrease in the patient’s flow in the hospitals, and doctor chambers. As the attention of health care services changes to emergency COVID-19 care, treatment is de-prioritized for other illnesses and injuries. However, this is estimated to be a temporary effect and the market is expected to have a turnaround with the stabilization of the economy.
- The Ankylosing spondylitis market players are leaning towards the expansion of the production facilities besides opting for strategic collaborations to attain a competitive edge. Concerning ankylosing spondylitis, the healthcare industry is moving towards comprehensive research to proceed with the geometric progression in the number of inventions. For instance, In June 2020, Celltrion Healthcare received CHMP (Committee for Medical Drugs for Human Use) recommendations for the use of Remsima in ankylosing spondylitis.
- Some of the prominent players listed in the global Ankylosing spondylitis market are Wyeth, Mitsubishi Tanabe, Schering-Plough, Takeda, Amgen, Centocor
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the Ankylosing spondylitis market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on drug class (Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Immunosuppressive Drugs, TNF Blockers, JAK Inhibitors, Steroids, Biologics, Others), application(adults, juveniles) and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI’s Coverage of the healthcare Industry
Respiratory devices market: Get insights on the respiratory devices market through FMI’s report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for the projection period 2021-20301
localized temperature therapy products market: FMI’s exhaustive study on the localized temperature therapy products market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
Infusion pumps market: Obtain detailed analysis on the infusion pumps market through FMI’s report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com