Preterm Birth Prevention and Management Market Business Overview, Upcoming Trends, Growth, Analysis and Forecast – 2029 | Aquatic Remedies Pvt. Ltd., Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., Anglo French Drugs & Industries Limited
Major healthcare providers continue to use progesterone therapy extensively. However, such preventative medication is expected to decline over concerns of side effects, opening avenues for new alternatives in preterm birth management.
The global preterm birth prevention and management market will expand with over 9% CAGR during the forecast period (2019 – 2029). According to a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for preterm birth prevention and management is largely influenced by increasing numbers of generic versions of blockbuster drugs in the global market, supported by favorable government policy.
“The demand from countries with high preterm birth rates, development of new drugs, and loss of exclusivity in hydroxyprogesterone are factors which are projected to offer new growth opportunities,” reveals the FMI report.
Request report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth insightshttps://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6457
Key Research Findings
- Progesterone therapy will remain a highly preferred medication option in the preterm birth prevention and management market through the forecast period.
- Hospital pharmacies to witness healthy demand growth as a distribution channel for preterm birth prevention and management drugs.
- Sales of hydroxyprogesterone are also gaining traction over alternatives such as labetalol and nifedipine, owing to higher efficacy.
- North America and South Asia will remain major regional markets through the forecast period.
Key Growth Drivers
- Rising focus on the improving standards of healthcare and the popularity of targeted therapies play a major role in the growth of market.
- Strong rise in the demand for preterm birth prevention and management in developing economies contributes market expansion.
- Regional and international research organizations are taking up initiatives towards advocacy and innovation of such treatments, contributing to market growth.
- The high number of preterm babies across the global, and awareness programs run by bodies such as the WHO will drive adoption.
Key Impediment to Market Growth
- Strict regulations associated with the development and approval of drugs for preterm birth treatments remains a key challenge to manufacturers.
Explore the complete preterm birth prevention and management market report with 118 illustrative figures, 80 data tables, and the table of contents. Also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-6457
Competition Structure Analysis – Preterm Birth Prevention and Management Market
The competition landscape of the preterm birth prevention and management market remains moderately fragmented. Key producers are also pushing for organic and inorganic strategies for business expansion, through collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions of local players in developing economies. Manufacturers are also seeking to leverage brand identity through product associated USPs.
Some of the key players in the preterm birth prevention and management market include, but are not limited to Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., Saniofi SA., and Novartis AG.
Explore Future Market Insights’ detailed coverage on,
Microbial Identification Market– This research report provides an in-depth range of insights which identify revenue sectors, key strategies, and potential growth opportunities, associated with microbial identification services.
Liquid Biopsy Market– This report includes a detailed analysis on competitive scenarios, and essential information on major players in the liquid biopsy market.
Home Sleep Screening Devices Market– This write up encompasses detailed secondary research, which is used to estimate key industry players, overall size of the home sleep screening devices market, and relevant industry associations.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org