Sales of 3D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanners to Outpace 2D Variants by 2029 End
Portable ultrasound bladder scanner market is projected to witness steady growth in terms of revenue and volume during the forecast perioddue to factors such as new technological advancement, high end of accuracy, rise in the prevalence of urological diseases such as urinary tract infections, bladder control problems, Post-Void residual bladder volume and others. In addition, increasing health care expenditure and rising geriatric population globally are likely to contribute to the growth of the market. Invasive surgeries performed by urologists necessitate the need for advanced imaging systems that provide intricate details on infected organs & tissues, as well as the maturation of a disease.
Advancements in ultrasound bladder scanner reduce the chance of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI), reduce the time for operating procedures with no sonographer required, thus driving the growth of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market during the forecast period. Distribution channels are well established for portable ultrasound bladder scanner due to increase in demand from end users such as hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2008
Key Takeaways – Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market Study
- The market share of 3D portable ultrasound bladder scanner devices is evaluated to grow at a significant rate by the end of 2029, as it provides high-end accuracy for measuring bladder volumes during urodynamics, thus surpassing the market of 2D portable ultrasound bladder scanner.
- Sales of portable ultrasound bladder scanner are envisaged to be higher in the region of North America. The rising prevalence of urological diseases among women and increasing adoption of portable ultrasound bladder scanner for diagnosis application are few factors contributing to the growth of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market in the region.
- Portable US bladder scanners can be moved and carried to any location as and when required, due to its compact structure. One of the primary factors driving the portable bladder ultrasound scanner market is the accuracy and easy to use in both adults and children.
Technological advancements and well-established distribution network will accelerate the growth of portable ultrasound bladder scanner market in the following years. Furthermore, deeper penetration of internet and rapid E-commerce expansion will significantly support the growth of portable ultrasound bladder scanner sales.
Preview Analysis on Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market Segmentation By Product – 2D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner and 3D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner; By End User – Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centres: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2008
Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanners Replacing Unnecessary Catheterization
Portable ultrasound bladder scanner has reduced the need for unnecessary catheterization, which also helps in the prevention of patients’ dignity and discomfort. Patients suffering from urological disorders opt for cardio portable ultrasound bladder scanner due to its less complex nature as compared to other diagnostic solutions. It also reduces the risk of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
Such promising attributes facilitates the use of advanced portable ultrasound bladder scanners in hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others. Thus, enhanced patient care and addressing clinical challenges worldwide are expected to enhance demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanner during the forecast period.
Seeking More Information About Report Inclusions?
The portable ultrasound bladder scanner market, a new study from Future Market Insights, opines on the evolution of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market from 2014 – 2018 and presents demand projections from 2019 – 2029 on the basis of product type (3D portable ultrasound bladder scanner, and 2D portable ultrasound bladder scanner), and end user (hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers) in seven prominent regions
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2008
More From FMI‘s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- 3D Printed Medical Devices Market Segmentation By Material – Plastics, Biomaterial Inks; By Application Type – Orthopedic Implants, Dental Implants, Cranio-Maxillofacial Implants, Internal And External Prosthesis; By Technology – Liquid Based 3D Printing, Powder Based 3D Printing, DLP, FDM-Plastic Filament Extrusion, Polyjet/Inkjet Printing, EBM; By Distribution Channel – Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres.
- Coronary Stents Market Segmentation By Product Type – Drug Eluting Stent, Bare Metal Stent, Bioresorbable Vascular Stent; By Raw Material – Cobalt Chromium, Stainless Steel, Platinum-Chromium, Nickel-Titanium, Polymer; By End Use – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories
- Dermatology Devices Market Segmentation By Product Type – Lasers, RF Devices and Microdermabrasion Devices, By Application – Vascular Lesions, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Wrinkle Removal, Scar Removal and Acne Removal, By End User – Hospitals, Specialty Dermatology Clinics and Private Clinics
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com