Tinnitus Management Market 2021: Growth Analysis, Strategies, Demands in Coronavirus Lockdown Over The World, Product Type, Indication & Forecast by 2025 | FMI Report
Future Market Insights presents a new report titled ‘Tinnitus Management Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2025’ that studies the performance of the global tinnitus management market over an eight year assessment period from 2017 to 2025. The report presents the value forecasts of the global tinnitus management market and provides pertinent insights into the factors driving market growth as well as the factors restricting market growth. As per the assessment of Future Market Insights, the global tinnitus management market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 2,000 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 2,700 Mn in 2025 and in the process exhibit a CAGR of 3.7% during the assessment period 2017-2025.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6114
Patients Opting for Advanced Technologies like Invisible Hearing Aids Trending the Global Tinnitus Management Market
There has been a significant shift in the preferences of patients towards adopting innovative and advanced technologies such as mobile apps and other hearing aids accessories since the recent past. For example, Starkey Hearing Technologies launched the True Link mobile app, which enhances the hearing experience and can connect easily to iPhone, iPad, and iPad Touch through the app. This app also allows the users to make phone calls, listen to music, watch videos and offers a more streamlined hearing experience with great sound quality. In addition, there is a growing preference amongst the patients for the adoption of hearing aids with increasing inclination towards invisible hearing aids. Companies are mainly focussing on manufacturing in-the-canal (ITC), completely-in-the-canal (CIC) and sound masking devices. For example, in 2015, Sonova acquired the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s approval for its Sonova Naida Cl Q 90 and Q 30 processors. This is likely to further boost revenue growth of the global tinnitus management market.
Preview Analysis on Global Tinnitus Management Market Segmentation Product Type – Sound Masking Devices, Notched Music Devices, Hearing Aids; Indication – Subjective Tinnitus, Objective Tinnitus; Distribution Channel – Audiology Centres, ENT Clinics, Hospitals, E-Commerce: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/tinnitus-management-market
Global Tinnitus Management Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global tinnitus management market is segmented on the basis of product type, indication, distribution channel and region.
- The hearing aids segment in the product type category was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 1,350 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 1,650 Mn in 2025 and register a CAGR of 2.5% during the assessment period.
- Subjective tinnitus segment in the indication category dominates the global market and this segment is estimated to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 2,600 Mn by 2025.
- Audiology centres segment in the distribution channel category was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 780 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 980 Mn in 2025, registering a CAGR of 2.9% during 2017-2025.
- By region, the Europe tinnitus management market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 500 Mn in 2017 and is likely to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 650 Mn in 2025, accounting for a CAGR of 3.3% during the period of assessment.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-6114
Global Tinnitus Management Market: Competitive Landscape
This report features some of the top companies operating in the global tinnitus management market such as Sivantos, Inc., Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc., GN Hearing A/S, Widex A/S, Oticon Inc., Neuromod Devices Ltd., Neuromonics, Inc. and Puretone Ltd.
More from FMI’s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Medication Management System Market Medication Management System Market Segmentation By Software Type – Computerized Physician Order Entry, Clinical Decision Support System Solutions, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Inventory Management Solutions,Other; By End Use Type – Hospitals, Pharmacies, Other Healthcare Institutions; By Mode of Delivery Type; On-premise Solutions, Web-based Solutions, Cloud-based Solutions: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/medication-management-system-market
- Bioimpedance Device Market Bioimpedance Device Market Segmentation By Application – Nephrology, Oncology, Sports Science, Fitness, Weight Management, Others (Lifestyle Counselling, Medical Wellness, Nutrition); By End User – Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/bioimpedance-device-market
- Pharmacy Automation Systems Market Pharmacy Automation Systems Market Segmentation By Product Type – Medication Dispensing Cabinets, Packaging & Labelling Systems, IV Pharmacy (Drug Compounding Systems), Robotic Dispensing Systems, Carousel Storage Systems, Tablet Splitters; By Application – Drug Dispensing & Packaging, Drug Storage, Inventory Management; By End User – Hospital Pharmacies, Clinic Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Mail Order Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical SMEs: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-pharmacy-automation-system-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com