Global Oncology Biosimilar Treatment Market is estimated to be US$ 44439.4 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 57.6% during the forecast period
The Global Oncology Biosimilar Treatment Market is estimated to be US$ 44439.4 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 57.6% during the forecast period. Biosimilar are similar to biological medicine which contains active substance from a biological source such as organisms or living cells. They are large, complex structure, possesses potential structural variations and requires large number of clinical trials. It is also referred as bio generics. It is bio therapeutic product which is similar in term of safety, quality and efficacy to the reference bio therapeutic products. Many biologics are also produced using recombinant DNA technology.
The report " Global Oncology Biosimilar Treatment Market, By Product (Monoclonal Antibody, Immunomodulators and Others), By Cancer (Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colorectal cancer, Kidney cancer, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”
- In 2020, Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced that United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved NYVEPRIA™ (pegfilgrastim-apgf), a biosimilar to Neulasta® (pegfilgrastim). NYVEPRIA is indicated to decrease the incidence of infection, as manifested by febrile neutropenia, in patients with non-myeloid malignancies receiving myelosuppressive anti-cancer drugs associated with a clinically significant incidence of febrile neutropenia.
Increasing number of collaborative agreement for development and manufacturing for biosimilar are the sources boosting up the target market. Also, growing demand for cost effective treatment for oncology are the major factors serving as the key drivers for the global oncology biosimilar treatment market. Moreover, increasing number of cases for cancer such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer globally, in turn is expected to drive the global oncology biosimilar treatment market over the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Oncology Biosimilar Treatment Market, By Product (Monoclonal Antibody, Immuno-modulators and Others), By Cancer (Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colorectal cancer, Kidney cancer, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Oncology Biosimilar Treatment Market is estimated to be US$ 44439.4 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 57.6% during the forecast period. The global oncology biosimilar treatment market has been segmented on the basis of product, cancer, distribution channel, and region.
- On the basis of product type, the global oncology biosimilar treatment market is consisted of monoclonal antibody, immune-modulators and others.
- Based on the cancer type, the target market is segmented as blood cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, kidney cancer, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the target market is comprising of Hospital pharmacies, Online pharmacies, Retail pharmacies.
- On the basis of region, the global oncology biosimilar treatment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America contributes major market share and expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
Key players contributing to global oncology biosimilar treatment market are Mylan N.V., F Hoffmann-La Roche, Biogen Inc., Biocon Limited., Novartis AG, Celltrion Healthcare, Plc, Amgen Inc., Pfizer Inc., Allergan and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
- Prophecy Market Insights
- Santosh M.