Worldwide Mango Butter Market Industry to 2027 - Upsurge in Online Sales in Remote Areas is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mango Butter Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Mango butter is rendered from mango seed, and is suitable for soaps, cosmetics, toiletries, and pharmaceuticals. Mango kernel contains about 7-15% fat that is rich in palmitic, stearic, and oleic acids. In addition, mango butter comprises 65% SOS (1, 3-distearoyl-2-oleoyl-glycerol). Mango butter exhibits superior moisturizing properties and enhanced lubricity. It melts readily at skin temperature, making it ideal for sticks, balms, and suppositories. Moreover, it counters drying effects of bar soaps and cleansers.
Mango butter is majorly used in cosmetic, food, and pharmaceutical industries. It delivers improved benefit to skin and hair that helps in nourishment and hydrating the skin. Furthermore, it is used for treating skin rash, eczema, insect bites, and poison ivy. In addition, it helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and is particularly effective at treating rough skin.
In addition to its other cosmetic properties, mango butter absorbs impurities, which rejuvenates the skin and retains its freshness. When used in moisturizers or alone, mango butter helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and is ideal for moisturizing, soothing, and protecting parched, dry, or damaged skin, lips, and hair. In hair care applications, it promotes healthy hair by nourishing hair shaft and conditioning dry or distressed hair. Moreover, it provides light protection against UV rays. Mango butter further has edible properties, and is used to make chocolate and other food items.
Mango butter is majorly produced in Asia and in Indian subcontinent. Natural and plant-based ingredients such as mango butter, plant-based oils, and essential oils are increasingly used in conventional cosmetics and personal care products. Since past few years, companies are replacing artificial chemical ingredients with natural ingredients, partly due to shift in consumer preference toward sustainable raw materials. This aspect is driving the growth of the mango butter market, and is expected to do so during the forecast period. Owing to lack of availability of manufacturers in developed regions, producers are highly dependent on the supply from developing countries. Internal issues and climate variations in developing countries hamper the production and export of the products, and hence this factor acts as potential threat for the growth of mango butter market in its initial years.
Key benefits for Stakeholders
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the mango butter market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative mango butter market analysis of current trends and future estimations that help to evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the mango butter market growth is provided.
- An extensive mango butter market analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential segments and regions exhibiting favorable growth.
- Increase in consumer demand for plant-based ingredients in cosmetic industry
- Upsurge in online sales in remote areas
- Increase in demand for mango butter in the cosmetic & pharmaceutical industry
- Limited availability of the product in developed regions
- Stringent quality management standards from buyers in developed regions
- Extensive use of mango butter in various industry verticals
- All Organic Treasures Gmbh
- Alzo International Incorporated
- AVI Naturals
- Manorama Industries Limited
- Ekologie Forte Private Limited
- Hallstar Company
- Jarchem Industries, Inc.
- Henry Lamotte Food Gmbh
- Madina Industrial Corp
- Natural Sourcing, Llc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/thw8ac
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900