Endodontics and Orthodontics Market Size, Share, Growth, Future Trends, Scope, Challenges, Top Companies and Opportunities by 2028 | Dentsply sirona, inc., 3M, Align Technology, Inc, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG | FMI
The endodontics and orthodontics market is poised to record a CAGR of 4.9% during 2018- 2028. The market growth can be primarily ascribed to increasing oral diseases and dental caries across the world. However the growth has been hugely impacted on the COVID-19 outbreak, restricting treating patients with only acute emergencies.
“Substantial research & development activities carry out by some players that comprises offering training to dental professionals covering recent information on new technology, materials and techniques to innovative practice solutions, will complement the market growth.” says an FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7753
- North America, led by the US will remain the frontrunner in the global market, capturing around 50% of the overall market.
- Dental Clinics will remain the key beneficiary among other end use segments throughout the forecast period.
- Growing popularity for dental implants as a treatment preference over conventional devices such as dentures, bridges, or crowns, is prompting market growth.
- Rising healthcare funds offered by the Ministry of Health Labor & Welfare is pushing the growth bars of the market.
- Growth in inbound dental tourism exercises is likely to encourage the growth of the market
- Growing edentulous populace increasing demand for endodontics & orthodontics
- Changing consumer insights and growing awareness regarding the procedures is complementing market growth.
- High costs associated with the procedures can restrict the growth of the market.
- Lack of awareness among consumer can limit the growth as the market entirely follows the consumer’s perception of dental health.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7753
COVID-19 Impact on the Market
The emergence of COVID‐19 outbreak exhibits a vast global health challenge. On the pretext of this, the endodontics and orthodontics market has been negatively impacted as regulatory authorities have issue guidelines and rules to treat patients with acute emergencies to avert the spread the COVID-19 infection.
Major companies identified in the endodontics and orthodontics market are 3M, Coltene Holding AG, Dentsply sirona, inc., Align Technology, Inc, Danaher Corporation, FKG Dentaire SA, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG, Ivoclar Vivadent Inc, Mani, Inc., Patterson Companies, Inc., and Micro Mega SA.
Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and product innovation are the some of the chief strategies adopted by market players to enter and expand in the endodontics & orthodontics market.
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. PMR Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7753
2. Market Introduction
3. Orthodontics & Endodontics Market Opportunity Analysis
4. Macroeconomic Assumptions
5. Market Background
6. North America Orthodontics & Endodontics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2028
And So On…
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Pressure Ulcer Detection Devices Market FMI’s analysis gives an insight into key market trends, strategies, regional players and various segments on the basis of form, type, application and region.
Sleep Screening Devices Market Find insights into global market scenario and segmentation on the basis of ingredients, application, source and region.
DNA-Based Skin Care Market FMI’s report highlights parent market trends and strategies in the market with segments and dynamics through the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com