Worldwide Reaction Monitoring Industry to 2025 - Increasing Public-private Investments in Life Science Research is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Reaction Monitoring Market (2020-2025) by Technology, Reaction Mode, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Reaction Monitoring Market is estimated to be USD 1.23 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1.63 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
- Bruker Corporation introduces the OPTIMUS 2 detector head as part of a new "Augmented On-Axis Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD)" solution in Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD). A comprehensive package of new hardware and software expands the EBSD applications range and improves the spatial resolution when characterizing nanomaterials and nanostructures in a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM). - 9th March 2021
- Waters Corporation launched a new fragmentation technique and an imaging option for its high-resolution mass spectrometers giving research scientists working across a broad range of end markets including biomedical, biopharmaceutical, and food research, greater experimental freedom to explore the intricacies of peptides, proteins, and protein complexes. - 23rd June 2020
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Reaction Monitoring Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing Public-Private Investments in Life Science Research
- Rapid Expansion of the Food and Beverage Industry
- Launch of Innovative Products in the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
- Increasing Government Support for Strengthening Pollution Monitoring and Control
- High Cost Associated with Analytical Instruments
- Uncertain and Inconsistent Environmental Regulations and Funding Across Emerging Countries
- High-Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies
- Death of Skilled Professionals
- Bruker Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Waters Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Rigaku Corporation
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Restek Corporation
- ABB Ltd. (ABB Group)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Horiba Ltd.
- Seegene Inc.
- MRM Proteomics Inc.
- Alphalyse Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- Luminex Corporation
- Illumina, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/23etb3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900