Worldwide Process Analytical Technology Industry to 2025 - Rapid Adoption of Analytical Instruments in Bioprocesses Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Process Analytical Technology Market (2020-2025) by Technique, Measurements, End Users, Products & Services, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Process Analytical Technology Market is estimated to be USD 2.1 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3.69 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.5%.
Major factors that drive the market growth are Increasing R&D activities in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, rapid technological advancements in analytical devices, Increasing drug discovery and development activities, and strict government regulations for drug manufacturing and safety. Other factors that help in boosting the market growth are increasing government investments in emerging countries as the emerging markets offer plenty of growth opportunities for manufacturers of process analytical technology solutions. Hence, all these factors help in driving the growth of the market during the forecast period.
However, the high cost involved in the process of PAT (Process Analytical Technology) deployment and a dearth of skilled professionals are expected to hamper the market growth to a certain extent. Also, loopholes in the infrastructural sector in developing economies may create hindrances in the growth of the Global Process Analytical Technology Market.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Process Analytical Technology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing Need for Automation and Quality Control in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Increasing R&D Expenditure by Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Firms
- Rapid Technological Advancements in Analytical Devices
- Increasing Government Regulations on Drug Manufacturing & Safety
- High Cost of Process Analytical Technology Deployment
- Availability of Alternative Techniques
- Rapid Adoption of Analytical Instruments in Bioprocesses
- High-Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies
- Death of Skilled Professionals
- Adoption of Quality by Design (QBD) Principles
- Outsourcing to Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Bruker Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG (Carl Zeiss Stiftung, Carl Zeiss Foundation)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- ABB Group
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Waters Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Hellma GmbH & Co. KG
- Conquer Scientific
- International Equipment Trading Ltd.
- Niracle, LLC
- Canada Analytical & Process Technologies (CAPT)
- Expo Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6xlrjr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900