Global Medical Writing Market (2020 to 2025) - by Type, Application, End-user and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Writing Market (2020-2025) by Type, Application, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Writing Market is estimated to be USD 3.36 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5.95 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.1%.
Key factors such as growth in medical sciences have compelled a need for articulating clear, concise information on complex topics in the pharmaceutical and related life sciences sector. This is prominently driving the growth of the medical writing market. Moreover, with the rising expiries of patents and additional clinical trial processes, there is a constant need of drafting regulatory documents. This has led to a demand in medical writing. Further, the growing partnerships and collaborations in this domain are likely to support the market growth.
However, the shortage of skilled medical writers along with less cognizance given to the medical writer for their respective contribution is likely to hamper the growth of the market.
- IQVIA Holdings Inc
- Parexel International Corporation (Pamplona Capital)
- Trilogy Writing & Consulting
- OMICS International
- Freyr Solutions
- Cactus Communications
- Certara (EQT)
- InClin Inc
- SIRO Clinpharm Private Limited
- Synchrogenix (Certara)
- Icon Plc
- Cardinal Health
- Intertek Group plc
- Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt
- Syneos Health
- UDG Healthcare Plc
- Nucleus Global (Huntsworth)
1. Cactus Communications has launched R (researcher.life) which is an integrated ecosystem of tools for academic researchers. The tools shall help the researchers to conduct literature search faster and more intelligently - 4th June 2020
2. Covance Drug development business has launched a laboratory solution within the Functional Service provider (FSP) Offering to enhance its capabilities in the areas of clinical operations, statistical programming, medical writing, and pharmacovigilance services - 9th September 2019
Some of the companies covered in this report are Parexel International Corporation, Trilogy Writing & Consulting GmbH, Freyr Solutions, and Cactus Communications.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Writing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using a Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Rapid growth in the medical sciences
18.104.22.168 Increasing demand for outsourcing of medical writing capabilities
22.214.171.124 Growth in drafting trial regulation and patent registration documents
126.96.36.199 Partnerships and collaborations between market players
188.8.131.52 Shortage of skilled medical writers
184.108.40.206 Lack of standardized guidance concerning acknowledgment for the medical writer's specific contributions
220.127.116.11 Role of new technologies in medical writing
18.104.22.168 Increasing dependence upon the internet and digital communications
22.214.171.124 Growth in medical device regulations
126.96.36.199 Lack of quality evaluation instruments
188.8.131.52 Challenges involved in regulatory medical writing
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Medical Writing Market, By Type
6.2 Clinical Writing
6.3 Regulatory Writing
6.4 Scientific Writing
7 Global Medical Writing Market, By Application
7.2 Medical Journalism
7.3 Medical Education
7.4 Medico Marketing
8 Global Medical Writing Market, By End User
8.2 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
8.3 Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
9 Global Medical Writing Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.6 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.1.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.1.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.1.4 Investments & Fundings
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u8k192
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900