Respiratory Devices Market Insights, Trends, Opportunity & Forecast (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
FMI states that the global respiratory devices market will exhibit a robust 9.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The rapid rise in respiratory diseases among people and their demand for effective solutions and enhanced drugs will lead to the expansion of the respiratory devices market.
Respiratory care devices are the branch of medical devices focused on the treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation, and care of patients with abnormality in cardiopulmonary system. The devices are used in chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), a degenerative lung diseases which primarily includes chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. The market is witnessing decent growth as COPD is one of the leading causes of death globally. By 2020, COPD is expected to be the fifth leading cause of death globally
“Several new drugs were launched for the management of COPD and other respiratory diseases such as asthma over the last decade. With the number of products in pipeline increasing, the market will have greater scope for expansion especially as the demand for respiratory devices has surged amid COVID-19 outbreak.” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-794
Important Highlights of the Respiratory Devices Market
- The adoption of combination therapies to treat the patients with COPD and other asthmatic problems will help in the growth of the respiratory devices market in the forecasted period.
- The U.S. will continue to have the majority share of the market in terms of revenue and products owing to the high annual spending of the country’s budget on health care. Moreover, the U.S has the largest market for medicine sales globally which helps to boost the growth and innovation of effective strategies.
- The European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology is creating awareness in the UK regarding the COPD and other respiratory ailments. Europe being the second largest market for the same, there is a need for adoption of the latest therapy procedures.
- The annual healthcare spending in Germany was reported to rise by 4% between 2017 and 2018. Companies like Drägerwerk AG & Co. are thriving to produce better and cost-efficient techniques for treatment of people in the country.
- The rapid rise in the frequency of respiratory diseases among people in countries like France and China have forced the respective governments to increase health care spending to provide effective treatments for the citizens. This has led to the expansion and growth of the respiratory devices market.
Respiratory Devices Market – Drivers
- There has been a rapid increase in the number of patients suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) and other asthmatic ailments which led to the innovation and development of latest therapy models to provide better treatment. This is considered to be the major driver in the forecasted period.
- The increase in the annual spending on health care by various countries over the years boost the research process and helps the appointed institutions to create efficient strategies under the respiratory devices market.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-794
Respiratory Devices Market – Constraints
- The lack of proper allocation of resources and effective measures taken by the government to spread awareness among people has been one of the major constraints for the respiratory devices market.
- The research and development teams working within various health care organisations lack the motivation to innovate and produce effective ways for the treatment of respiratory diseases.
The key market players in the respiratory devices market are focussing mainly on product innovation and development of the latest therapy models to provide better solutions for people suffering from COPD and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the major companies in the respiratory devices market which are included in FMI’s study are Massimo Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, ResMed Inc., Hamilton Medical AG, Medtronic plc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Smith’s Medical, General Electric Healthcare Limited, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and Inogen Inc.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-794
About the Study
The study offers a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the respiratory devices market. This FMI report covers global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market. The study provides detailed insights based on the product type (Respiratory consumables, nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, positive airway pressure devices and pulse oximeters), end users (hospitals, clinics, long term health care centers and ambulatory surgical centers) and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa and Oceania).
Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting The Market
3.2. Product Development Trends
- Market Background
4.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
4.1.2. Global Healthcare Expenditure Outlook
4.1.3. Growth of Healthcare Sector in Emerging Nations
4.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
4.2.1. Global Increase in Healthcare Expenditure
4.2.2. Corporate Investments are Helping Advance R&D
4.2.3. Changing Regulatory Dynamics
4.2.4. Cost Impact
4.2.5. Regulatory Scenario
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.3.3. Opportunity Analysis
- Key Success Factors
5.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
5.2. Product USPs/ Features
5.3. Production Analysis by Region
5.4. Trade Analysis
5.5. Regulatory Scenario
5.6. Strategic Promotional Strategies by Manufacturer
- COVID19 Crisis Impact Analysis
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here >>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-794
Explore FMI’s Coverage of the Healthcare Industry
Oxytocin Market: Get useful insights on the oxytocin market through FMI’s extensive study covering the market trends, region-wise demands and the key constraints.
Centrifugal Blood Pump Market: FMI’s study on the centrifugal blood pump market offers global industry analysis for 2015-2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020-2030.
Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market: Obtain detailed and conclusive insights on the pharmaceutical intermediates market through FMI’s study covering the latest advancements, developing trends, key drivers and the challenges faced.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com