Worldwide Proteomics Industry to 2030 - Players Include Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Merck Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Proteomics Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global proteomics market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global proteomics market reached a value of nearly $21,349.9 million in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $21,349.9 million in 2020 to $39,809.8 million in 2025 at a rate of 13.3%. The market is then expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.0% from 2025 and reach $73,258.9 million in 2030.
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The proteomic market is segmented by geography into Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa. North America was the largest region in the global proteomics market, accounting for 34.5% of the total in 2020. It was followed by Asia Pacific, Western Europe and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the proteomics market will be South America and Africa, where growth will be at CAGRs of 16.7% and 16.3% respectively. These will be followed by Eastern Europe and Middle East where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 15.7% and 15.6% respectively.
Market-trend-based strategies for the proteomics market include focus on considering nanotechnology for identifying low-abundant samples, developing and advancing new technologies, launching new products, invest in technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and real time improved imaging. Player-adopted strategies in the proteomics market include new product development activities, strategic collaboration and partnerships with technology-based companies, and acquisition of emerging and established companies.
To take advantage of the opportunities, the publisher recommends the proteomics companies to focus on nano proteomics, invest in artificial intelligence, launch technologically advanced products to improve sales, scale up through merger and acquisition activity, outsource activities to low-cost countries to save costs, offer skimmed pricing, increase visibility through websites, participate in trade shows and events and build partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutes, CROs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Proteomics Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1. Segmentation by Geography
6.2. Segmentation by Component
6.3. Instruments Segmentation by Type
6.4. Proteomics Services Segmentation by Type
7. Proteomics Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Segmentation by Component
7.3. Proteomic Services Segmentation by Type
8. Proteomics Market Trends and Strategies
8.1. Growing Prominence of Nanoproteomics
8.2. New Applications Based on Proteomics Technology Advancements
8.3. Technologically Advanced Products to Improve Studies
8.4. Implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI)
8.5. Improved Imaging
9. Impact of COVID-19 on the Proteomics Market
9.2. Impact on Proteomics to Counter COVID-19
9.3. Impact on Drug Production Including COVID-19 Vaccines
9.4. Impact on Major Proteomics Companies in the Market
10. Global Proteomics Market Size and Growth
10.1. Market Size
10.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2020, Value ($ Million)
10.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2020 - 2025, 2030F Value ($ Million)
11. Global Proteomics Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Proteomics Market, Segmentation by Component
11.2. Global Instruments Market, Segmentation by Type
11.3. Global Proteomics Services Market, Segmentation by Type
12. Proteomics Market, Regional and Country Analysis
12.1. Global Proteomics Market, by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015 - 2020, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
12.2. Global Proteomics Market, by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015 - 2020, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/os4gvn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900