Global $49.99 Bn Genomics Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Technology, Product & Service, Application, and End User and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Genomics Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Technology, Product & Service, Application, and End User and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Microarray Segment to Register Highest CAGR in Genomics Market During 2020-2027
Genomics Market was valued at US$ 19,084.74 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 49,996.15 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Based on technology, the genomics market is segmented into sequencing, microarray, PCR, nucleic acid extraction and purification, and others. The sequencing segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. The market growth for this segment is ascribed to its growing applications in medical, biotechnology, agriculture, diagnostics, and DNA Sequencing.
Also, increasing government genome sequencing programs, declining sequencing cost, and genomics studies. However, the market for microarray segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the coming years.
The growth of the genomics market is attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, declining cost of sequencing procedures, and growing funding for genomics.
However, the lack of skilled professionals hinders the growth of this market. Illumina, Inc.; Danaher; F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.; BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.; General Electric Company; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Eurofins Scientific; QIAGEN; and BGI are among the leading companies operating in the global genomics market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the genomics market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global genomics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Genomics Market- Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Global Genomics Market- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Genomics Market- Industry Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Funding for Genomics
5.1.2 Declining Cost of Sequencing Procedures
5.1.3 Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Dearth of Skilled Professionals
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Increasing Technological Advancement in Genomics Field
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Increasing Demand for Personalized Medicines
5.5 Impact analysis
6. Genomics Market- Global Analysis
6.1 Global Genomics Market Revenue Forecast and Analysis
6.2 Global Genomics Market, By Geography - Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning of Key Players
7. Genomics Market Analysis - By Technology
7.2 Genomics Market Revenue Share, by Technology (2019 and 2027)
7.5 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
7.6 Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification
8. Genomics Market Analysis - By Product & Service
8.2 Genomics Market Revenue Share, by Product & Service (2019 and 2027)
9. Genomics Market - By Application
9.2 Genomics Market, by Application, 2019 and 2027 (%)
9.4 Drug Discovery and Development
9.5 Precision/Personalized Medicine
9.6 Agricultural & Animal Research
10. Genomics Market - By End-User
10.2 Genomics Market, by End-User, 2019 and 2027 (%)
10.4 Research Centres
10.5 Hospitals & Clinics
10.6 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
11. Genomics Market - Geographical Analysis
12. Impact Of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Genomics Market
13. Genomics Market- Industry Landscape
13.2 Growth Strategies Done by the Companies in the Market, (%)
13.3 Organic Developments
13.4 Inorganic Developments
14. Company Profiles
14.1 Key Facts
14.2 Business Description
14.3 Products and Services
14.4 Financial Overview
14.5 SWOT Analysis
14.6 Key Developments
- Illumina, Inc.
- F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
- General Electric Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w8trm8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900