Gene Synthesis Market: Segmentation and Competitive Landscape
The first synthesis of an artificial gene dates back to 1970, achieved by Nobel Prize winner Har Gobind Khorana. The India born MIT professor had showcased that large molecules in cells are constituted with genetic information and can be detected via chemical synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins. In the past half a century since the discovery, the concept of gene synthesis has been harnessed furiously and now has turned into a highly robust as well as flexible molecule engineering tool for chemical DNA synthesis. In the recent past, DNA sequencing, automation, and amplification have become an integral part of clinical research pertaining to life science domains such as neuroscience, cancer biology, antibody engineering, genetics, and biochemistry.
The global gene synthesis market will expand at an exponential 20% CAGR through 2029. According to a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for gene synthesis is largely influenced by increasing applications in research institutes, clinical research organizations, and biopharmaceutical companies around the globe, for a variety of products and services.
“Higher demand for genome research and the recent importance given to genomic medicine has resulted in key players providing customized and efficient gene synthesis services,” reveals the FMI report.
Request report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5924
Key Research Findings
- On the basis of services, gene services will account for more than 45% of the overall revenue share through the forecast period.
- Standard gene synthesis will remain a preferred variant through the forecast period among consumers driven by low service costs.
- Research and development activities at academic and research institutes, will lead the market in terms of end user applications, accounting for more than 50% of market share.
- Gains of the global gene synthesis market will remain largely concentrated in North America.
- The East Asia Market will display lucrative opportunities, driven by healthcare programs through the forecast period.
Key Growth Drivers
- Strong activity taking place in the emerging field of synthetic biology plays a major role in the growth of market.
- Widespread use of gene synthesis services for multiple drug development applications to add to the global footprint of players.
- Extensive use of molecular applications for higher service quality and customer loyalty is a major factor contributing to market growth.
- The development of genomic based studies for noble therapeutic applications will drive adoption.
- The gene synthesis market is facing increasing challenges owing to price reductions, and tech restraints associated with the highly competitive market landscape.
Explore the complete gene synthesis market report with 93 illustrative figures, 43 data tables, and the table of contents. Also find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/covid19/rep-gb-5924
Competition Structure Analysis – Gene Synthesis Market
The competition landscape of gene synthesis market remains Highly consolidated. Key players are also investing in strengthening service infrastructure, to keep up with the needs of commercialization. Players are also focusing their efforts towards emerging economies including India, Mexico, and Brazil.
Some of the key players in the gene synthesis market include, but are not limited to Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GenScript Biotech Corporation, and Eurofins Scientific, among others.
Explore Future Market Insights’ detailed coverage on,
Home Sleep Screening Devices Market– This research report provides an exhaustive range of insights which identify revenue sectors, essential strategies, and major growth opportunities, associated with home sleep screening devices.
Amniotic Membrane Market– This report includes a detailed analysis on competitive scenarios, and essential information on major players in the amniotic membrane market.
Allergy Diagnostics Market– This write up encompasses detailed secondary research, which is used to estimate key industry players, overall size of the allergy diagnostics market, and relevant industry associations.
About the Report
This report offers global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest trends in the industry influencing the gene synthesis market. The study provides actionable insights on the gene synthesis market on the basis of service (gene synthesis services, gene fragments services, GMP gene services, and others), application (diagnostics, therapeutics, research & developmental activities, and others), and end user (academic & research institutes, biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, and contract research organizations) across 30 countries spanning seven key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/gene-synthesis-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/gene-synthesis-market