Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market Research Report (2020 to 2025) - Featuring Aphria, Canopy Growth and Elixinol Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market Research Report by Form (Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additive, Inhaled Liquids, and Supplement Capsule), by Source (Inorganic and Organic), by Distribution Mode, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market is expected to grow from USD 718.34 Million in 2020 to USD 3,081.56 Million by the end of 2025.
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. the ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
- Increased social acceptance of cannabis and cannabis infused products globally
- Increasing use in treatment of the patients diagnosed with neurological disorders and other chronic diseases
- Legalised supply of quality-controlled CBD oil for sale
- Increasing demand of cannabis-infused foods and beverages
- Legalized production of cannabis in North America
- Import and export of cannabis or cannabis products for medical and scientific purposes
- In-house cultivation cannabis
- Poor guidance and inaccurate dosing resulting in dangerous consequences
- Product developers need to be constantly on their toes
- Use, distribution, possessing, and selling cannabis oil subject to varying international laws
- New product development related to cannabis-infused foods and beverages
- Pharmaceutical companies and beverage companies eyeing the cannabis industry
- Heavy taxes imposed on cannabis industry discourages commercialaization
- Aphria, Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- CBD Health Solutions, LLC.
- CV Sciences, Inc.
- CW Hemp
- Elixinol LLC
- Folium Biosciences
- Freedom Leaf Inc.
- Green Roads of Florida, LLC
- Isodiol International, Inc.
- Kazmira LLC
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- NuLeaf Naturals LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8l7jpu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900