Worldwide Digital Respiratory Devices Industry to 2030 - Treatment Satisfaction with Inhaled Therapy Among Individuals is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market 2021-2030: Focus on Sensors, Smart Inhalers & Nebulizers, Application, 9 Countries' Data, and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market is projected to reach $405.1 million by 2030. The study highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 27.31% between 2021 and 2030.
This comprehensive study of the global digital respiratory devices market covers the following:
- Market numbers on product types
- More than 35 key products present in the market
- Market share analysis for the global digital respiratory devices Market and its indications
- Detailed global and regional market share analysis
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, end-user analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
The study indicates that increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, increasing adoption of digital technology among individuals, and treatment satisfaction with inhaled therapy among individuals are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as expansion into the emerging markets and predicting future exacerbations, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Scope of the Report
The purpose of the study is to enable the reader to gain a holistic view of the Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market.
The report constitutes an in-depth analysis of the global digital respiratory devices market, including a thorough analysis of the different end-users. The study also provides exhaustive information on competitive landscape, brand share landscape, market share of the leading players, as well as other vital information with respect to the global digital respiratory devices market. The report considers sensors and apps, and smart inhalers and nebulizers.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How pharmaceutical companies are capitalizing on the opportunity for connected inhalers to improve drug sales?
- What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global digital respiratory devices market?
- What are the potential recovery scenarios of the market from the COVID-19 pandemic, and how can it impact the market forecast?
- How will the pharma industry evolve in terms of drug-based devices in the future?
- What are the potential business models in global digital respiratory devices market?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global digital respiratory devices market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the digital respiratory devices industry?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global digital respiratory devices market in 2021?
- How is each segment of the global digital respiratory devices market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- What is the market share of each of the companies in the global digital respiratory devices market and what are their contributions?
How can market intelligence on digital respiratory device add value to an organization's decision-making process?
- Aid in product development
- Aid in understanding the key developments of the market
- Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
- Support in diversifying the product portfolio for digital respiratory solutions
- Aid in understanding market potential of different digital respiratory devices
- Aid in understanding digital respiratory devices penetration in different indications
- Support in analyzing the market opportunities
- Insights on the key companies in the market
- Increasing Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases
- Increasing Adoption of Digital Technology Among Individuals
- Treatment Satisfaction with Inhaled Therapy Among Individuals
- Issues Related to The Accuracy and Reliability of the Device
- Availability and High Cost Associated with Digital Respiratory Devices
- Expansion into the Emerging Markets
- Predicting Future Exacerbations
- 3M Health Care Limited
- Adherium Limited
- Amiko Digital Health Limited
- AstraZeneca plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Capsule Technologies, Inc.
- Cognita Labs
- Cohero Health
- Findair Sp. z. o. o
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis AG
- Pneuma Respiratory, Inc.
- Propeller Health
- Sensirion AG
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lsy66n
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900