Global Market for Localized Temperature Therapy Products is estimated to reflect promising growth
In its latest market study on the biological & chemical indicators market, Future Market Insight (FMI) anticipates that the market is set to expand at a strong 7.3% CAGR during the forecast period, 2020-2030. Since sterile drug products remain sought after, manufacturing ecosystems are experiencing the stress to ascertain the adoption of suitable control measures to address various sources of probable contamination. This also serves as the primary growth driver of the market throughout the projected period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has further triggered the market demand for short-term to authenticate sterilization processes in clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASC), and hospitals. The outbreak has put pressure on frontline healthcare workers to comply with strict disinfection and cleaning protocols since they are particularly at risk of spreading and contracting the infection. This has prompted the requirement for sterilization measures enacted amid the surgical procedures owing to concerns of COVID-19 transmission amid hospitalized patients.
“Parenteral dosage is the most prevailing method of providing drugs to patients after oral administration. Currently, around 95% of newly approved biopharmaceuticals parenteral are dosage forms. This surge in manufacturing and commercialization of parenteral drugs will impel the acceptance of biological and chemical indicators in biopharmaceuticals organizations,” infers an FMI analyst.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12544
Biological & Chemical Indicators Market – Key Takeaways
- The global market for biological & chemical indicators will reach an estimation of around US$ 801.4 Million by 2030 end.
- Based on the sterilization type, the thermal stabilization segment will remain the key beneficiary of the global market.
- In terms of indicators class, the biological indicators will be gaining significant traction over other segments during 2020-2030.
- Self-contained BIs is dominating other packaging forms over the assessment period.
- The biopharmaceutical sector will remain key end-users over the following decade.
Biological & Chemical Indicators Market – Key Trends
- Strict good manufacturing practices (GMP) standards about laboratory testing and quality control of finished products will be a prominent growth-promoting factor.
- Benefits offered by Enzymatic indicators (EI) offers growth prospects over conventional indicators and foresee adoption at scale by end-users.
- Surging demand from healthcare facilities irrespective of the COVID-19 pandemic is catalyzing the market growth.
Biological & Chemical Indicators Market – Regional Analysis
- North America represents the biggest market, globally primarily driven by the rising risk of infections amid maternity care and surgeries along with hospital-acquired infections (HAI).
- Europe is projected to witness impressive growth prospects in myriads of healthcare facilities, given a growing number of epidemiological owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- East Asia market is expanding at a rapid CAGR, spearheaded mainly by China, trailed by Japan over the assessment period.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12544
Biological & Chemical Indicators Market – Competitive Landscape
Prominent players operating in the global biological & chemical indicators market include Steris Plc., 3M Company, Getinge AB, Mesa Labs, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc., Propper Manufacturing Co., Inc., Crosstex International Inc., GKE-GmbH, Terragene S.A., Siltex Australia Pvt. Ltd., Liofilchem S.r.l., Andersen Products, Inc., Protak Scientific Ltd., Excelsior Scientific, and ParaSure Limited.
Prominent players in the market are capitalizing on, developing rapid and accurate biological & chemical indicators for healthcare professionals and biopharmaceutical players with improved product performance, quality, and convenience of use along with new product developments and innovative sterilization techniques. For instance,
3M Company launched Attest Mini Auto-reader 490M, an in-house sterilization monitoring solution developed precisely for dental teams. Its compact size and competitive price make in-office monitoring achievable for dental offices.
Biological & Chemical Indicators Market – Market Segmentation
- Thermal Sterilization
- Steam Heat
- Dry Heat
- Chemical Sterilization
- Ethylene Oxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Radiation Sterilization
- Biological Indicators
- Bacillus atrophaeus (BA) Spores
- Geobacillus stearothermophilus (GS) Spores
- Chemical Indicators
- Class 1 (Process)
- Class 4 (Multi-Variable)
- Class 2 (Specific-Use)
- Class 3 (Single-Variable)
- Class 5 (Integrating)
- Class 6 (Cycle Verification)
- Enzyme Indicators
- Self-Contained BI
- Spore Suspension BI
- Strip and Disc BI
- Strip and Disc CI
- Biopharma Industry
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Labs
- Research Labs
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Get Valuable Insights into the Biological & Chemical Indicators Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global biological & chemical Indicators market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the biological & chemical indicators market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare Landscape
Enteral Feeding Devices Market: The enteral feeding devices market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
Neurointerventional Devices Market: FMI’s compelling study on the neurointerventional devices market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Localized Temperature Therapy Products Market: The localized temperature therapy products market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.